The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ITS HERE!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Showing results 181 to 200 of 200
    Hah thats sexy Boostz but wouldn't that be hard to read as a sig?
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

WarmAndSCSI
    That's what I told him

i know it will be but i was thinking about how epic it looks when you look at it fully. man i like the way it pans out you know. i just wish i could get it to be more clear. TJ if you want to play with it please by all means do so to see what you come up with. ive enjoyed your creative side before so have at it.

WarmAndSCSI
    I has no creative side.

LOL @ epic.

lol considering how this pic makes me feel and the magnitude of this build to me, yeah i think epic would be the term

WarmAndSCSI
    Do you want me to post the photos?

why yes if you could, im at work so my computer owns me right now=(

WarmAndSCSI

Now thats an epic pic ^.^
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

WarmAndSCSI
    lol, macro mode on my camera is epic fail.

haha what camera do you have?
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

WarmAndSCSI
    It's like a Fuji 3.2 MP I won several years back at a raffle at ISEF. Free is good, but I need a better camera.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Meh, it gets the point across.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead View Post
    Meh, it gets the point across.
    Ditto it gets the job done. Cameras are hella cheap nowadays, but if you are upgrading you might as well get the best when you do.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

slight new update, if some of you dont know the last numbers the car posted were 225whp @5300 and 235wtq @4350. there have been some improvements over the last few months that have made changes in the butt dyno but all of you know that i dont go by that. so one more will be done while im on the east coast and on 93 octane fuel at virtually sea level. hoping for some great numbers this time. i just bought an evo x so some of the attention will be getting shifted but i tell you what, my galant is one hell of a daily driver. i got 29.1mpg on the last road trip i got running on shell 92/93 octane fuel

What is your total gain over stock whp?

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    slight new update, if some of you dont know the last numbers the car posted were 225whp @5300 and 235wtq @4350. there have been some improvements over the last few months that have made changes in the butt dyno but all of you know that i dont go by that. so one more will be done while im on the east coast and on 93 octane fuel at virtually sea level. hoping for some great numbers this time. i just bought an evo x so some of the attention will be getting shifted but i tell you what, my galant is one hell of a daily driver. i got 29.1mpg on the last road trip i got running on shell 92/93 octane fuel
    Hahah you and TJ with your fast Gs and slow evos ;)

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    What is your total gain over stock whp?
    my first dyno netted me only 158whp and 164wtq but that was in SC on a mustang dyno at only 50ft above sea level. after the swap, rebuild, 5spd swap, and tune im sitting at 225whp and 235wtq so quite a gain ill say for the money spent and that was in utah at nearly 4600ft above sea level. not to mention with me being NA ive seriously spent as much as someone going with a SDS stage 1 or a revised turbo kit and am making more power in some cases. i have to say though, it comes from researching a picking a good combo of parts. also the last time i was dyno'd i was on a dynojet as opposed to the dynamite dyno that i made that 158. if i was to go back to the original dyno i would probably be close to 230whp and 240wtq. so definatively a 67whp gain and a 71wtq gain over stock and ive dropped about 300lbs of weight as well. surely makes for a hell of a quick galant.

Quote Originally Posted by 03-Galant-ES View Post
    Hahah you and TJ with your fast Gs and slow evos ;)
    that will soon change. lol

damn man im going to try and get stationed with you so i can get some help with my G lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910