The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ITS HERE!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 200
    i want your setup
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Nice kills... engine bay is almost there. Glad to see that you've got a proper intake now
    lol. yeah i had to get rid of ol faithful. all i have to do now is get that sheetmetal intake made and have it polished. i cant wait to see this thing wake up after the cams, head job, headers, q45 tb w/ sheetmetal intake, and a tune. that should be good for another 65whp at least! :twisted: being N/A is so fun because i dont have to tell anyone that i have a motor swap

I miss riding in your Galant. I need a heart transplant too. I need to find that GT tranny first tho.
    Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I miss riding in your Galant. I need a heart transplant too. I need to find that GT tranny first tho.
    i know and its only getting faster. check your pms on those headers. anyway, you know me and tim are ready to do the swap whenever you need it done. holla at me man.

I need to call that place where you got your motor so I can pick it up. Then I need to find the GT Tranny. I will put everything in the car and ship it up to you and Tim.
    Love,
    Matt

are you planning to fly up after the car is done so we can take our time and get it to you as pretty as when it was delivered? the salt lake area is pretty and there are plenty of places to let her stretch her legs after its all done, believe me tim and i both know

Hey Tim I forgot to ask you over cardomain, but what size wheel and tires are you running in that setup, looks like 17's. I might go that route. Great 6g74 swap though, once you get it to perfection and tune, take it to a dyno and record the outcome :twisted: :twisted: Awesome work

Congrats! 8) Your G could be the ultimate sleeper, ya know. Creeping up to cocky Beemers and Altimas and handing them their asses. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    are you planning to fly up after the car is done so we can take our time and get it to you as pretty as when it was delivered? the salt lake area is pretty and there are plenty of places to let her stretch her legs after its all done, believe me tim and i both know
    I will probably trailer it back, but you guys can have it for as long as you need to test drive and make tweeks.
    Love,
    Matt

I will probably trailer it back, but you guys can have it for as long as you need to test drive and make tweeks.
    Hey you still have your old front bumper?

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    what a beast...I can only sit here and admire

keep them kills comin, great work

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    Hey you still have your old front bumper?
    Who me? Yes I do its sitting in my warehouse collecting dust.
    Love,
    Matt

hey thats cool because we are gonna need time to scan everything and make sure that you have no codes that will impede performance. the only codes i have are the egr and the catalyst ineffiency. but then again thats what i get for not having any cats or an egr system.

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano
    Hey Tim I forgot to ask you over cardomain, but what size wheel and tires are you running in that setup, looks like 17's. I might go that route. Great 6g74 swap though, once you get it to perfection and tune, take it to a dyno and record the outcome :twisted: :twisted: Awesome work
    tim's my tuning associate but i am running 17's but they look small because of the tire i chose (205/40/17) just for road racing and weight savings. anyway. my new rim and tire setup is the rota boost in 17x8 with the hankook z212's in 225/45/17. oh and my dyno numbers right now are sitting uncorrected at 192.5whp and 215wtq. corrected, factoring the 5000ft altitude, 101 degree weather, and it being tuned safely rich brings it to about 230whp and 245wtq. so yeah this was a very good idea

I apologize for the mix up Boost, lol. Great numbers, really great pretty soon 230whp nice. Also Matt, I'm talking about the one that looks like Skillz911 just making sure. I'll pm you though

hey look what i found. lol this is my pre-swap dyno with the five speed. it made 157whp. here is the thing just the swap alone gained me 30whp and 50wtq over what i was making. enjoy. ill get the video of its current state soon.

how I wish my car pulled like that. one day, it will...

impressive dude, your car is just a fuckin beast. no bullshit, all business!

I like my I4. but if I had a V6 i'd look into this swap myself.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I do like the way the car sounds :D But i think that civic beat you, seems like he let off after he had passed you?? either way good vids

Ive personally ridden in Boostzealots G and yes, it is a beast.

BJ, I hope you got those new tires before your front wheels go out. :)
    Love,
    Matt

matt how much faster was yours when you had the SDS system?

but the car is mean :twisted: good work man.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast