The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stupid @## Holes

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 81
    Experienced TGC Member
    Dam that sucks bro. Hope you get a chance to find those guys and you get a chance to make even with them.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    wow they should die.

Why did they rip apart the door handle and try to pry apart the trunk if they smashed the window?

Thats one of my greatest fears right now, cause I dont live in the greatest part of town and im kinda glad that the VR4 looks like an 80's camry and not alot of people know what a VR4 is.

But I wish you luck on your recovery.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

HOLY CRAP :shock:

hope your insurance gives you something, and then find them then beat their face in!!!!!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I really feel for you man. I hope whoever stole you stuff gets shot....seriously.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

TGC Regular
    damn man...that sucks :(

Man i feel so bad for you. Those dicks realy put a hurt on your ride.
    Haters man, all these things you worked so hard for... they take. Its a damn shame man.

Truth is i'm really an audiophile. I used to have a really sweet system in my old galant, and it was taken from me in a similar fashion.
    It realy sucks too, when i got the GS, i decided that even though i'd really enjoy a system, I know some hater would just steal it from me... and to this day, with all of the time and modding i've put into my car, my audiosystem is far from desirable.

Its losers like them that impede on my lifestyle man,
    keep us from enjoying what we love.

Sorry about your ride man,

Don't let them keep you down, Keep doing what you love.
    Fuck em.
    then fuck their mothers

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    OMG!!! that hurts just looking at it! I feel so sorry for you! I wish you the best of luck with whatever happens with your car. And i hope for the absolute worst for those assholes that did that to you and your car!

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

sorry bro.... :? :? its giving me flash backs...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

holy sh*$.:shock: Damn! those pics just made me cringe. them mutha fakas need to get shot. Hope u come back bigga and betta
    7G SOHC 5SPD

:shock: :shock: :shock: ..... bro sorry about you're galant. find those bastard and send them to the jail :evil: :evil: :evil: ......

now im worried aboutt my G :? "my biggest nightmare :cry: "

bro do you have alarm installed to you're car?

TURBO= in the making.......

It pisses me off. The insurance adjuster is coming tomorrow to look at it im going to see how much I get. Im already looking at a CF trunk might as well swap it out when it needs replacing.

After the police came they had a crime lab come and take prints. he got a few so we will see where this goes. Screw the security clearance if I catch the punks im going to take that muck damage out of their faces. :evil:

Thanks for all the "support" i was ready to kill someone about 15 minutes ago

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    wow that sucks, i suggest that you dont use that license pate that advertises you have a system, and be more cautious of what you do and where you do it with your car, sorry to hear this man hope everything works out

Good luck with it all. This is trully a nightmare especially for those of us with older models.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

i bet its a insider job, like someone close to you, but not really close, like a neighbor that you see everyday but dont talk to... shit i even think its that guy with that black truck....gotta be suspecious of that. When my ride was broken into about 3 years ago, they stole my cd player subs, and amp. but they left my 150.00 radar detector....police came dusted for prints, of course didnt find any but mine. So the next day i decided to go back to the place where my car was broken into, but in my moms car. I left a trunk wide open and went hide. next thing i know i see some 19 yar old kid walking up to my moms ride and loks inside, thats there i came outta hiding and didnt even ask questions, i beat his face in, and still have a scar on my knuckles to prove it. I took him by his hair like a little bitch and asked him where he lived? so took me to his apt room, just on the other side of the bulding. i recovered the amp. cd player and subs were already gone.. called the cops on him, they came scooped him up. now hes doing time. But man what they did to you is by far the worst i have ever seen. I have seen broken windows cd players taken. but this? i thoght something like this happens only in the movies...recovery will be hard, but when u come back do it big, and get an alarm installed!!
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Its hard to see a galant looking like that :cry: If tou have a garage I suggest you park it in there from now on espically if you decide to hook it up again and did you pop your hood to see what was leaking or if they did worse dammage? Good luck with the recovery and I would try to find them before the cops do and beat then till there just about dead then id turn them in

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

and bro next time don't put dynamat license plate frame "i've got better sound" they know you have something in there.....

TURBO= in the making.......

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    damn man sorry to hear about this. it looks like they had time to work on you car man. hope everything turns out good for you.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    Man i feel so bad for you. Those dicks realy put a hurt on your ride.
    Haters man, all these things you worked so hard for... they take. Its a damn shame man.

Truth is i'm really an audiophile. I used to have a really sweet system in my old galant, and it was taken from me in a similar fashion.
    It realy sucks too, when i got the GS, i decided that even though i'd really enjoy a system, I know some hater would just steal it from me... and to this day, with all of the time and modding i've put into my car, my audiosystem is far from desirable.

Its losers like them that impede on my lifestyle man,
    keep us from enjoying what we love.

Sorry about your ride man,

Don't let them keep you down, Keep doing what you love.
    Fuck em.
    then fuck their mothers
    I had my first G broken into about three years ago. My sound system, I had saved up for and spent a lot of money on, was stolen and the passenger's side lock gouged out. It's only taken me till now before I'm (cautiously) building up a sound system again...I didn't want it take again.

This really sucks, I'd be really gutted. I remember just sitting on the side of the road and sobbing my eyes out when I saw my hard earned sound system had been taken. Police couldn't get anything, it was all gone. At least you've got insurance!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jake26
    i bet its a insider job, like someone close to you, but not really close, like a neighbor that you see everyday but dont talk to... shit i even think its that guy with that black truck....gotta be suspecious of that. When my ride was broken into about 3 years ago, they stole my cd player subs, and amp. but they left my 150.00 radar detector....police came dusted for prints, of course didnt find any but mine. So the next day i decided to go back to the place where my car was broken into, but in my moms car. I left a trunk wide open and went hide. next thing i know i see some 19 yar old kid walking up to my moms ride and loks inside, thats there i came outta hiding and didnt even ask questions, i beat his face in, and still have a scar on my knuckles to prove it. I took him by his hair like a little bitch and asked him where he lived? so took me to his apt room, just on the other side of the bulding. i recovered the amp. cd player and subs were already gone.. called the cops on him, they came scooped him up. now hes doing time. But man what they did to you is by far the worst i have ever seen. I have seen broken windows cd players taken. but this? i thoght something like this happens only in the movies...recovery will be hard, but when u come back do it big, and get an alarm installed!!
    damm why do they always leave the rader detector
    i got robbed couple years ago they took everything from my G and left the rader detector still hanging they even took the cheap woodgrain bezel

this is when i use to live in apartment and ya i had few F**ked up neighbours(assholes) that had eye on my G

very bazaar most of us on this thread got robbed atleast once damm :x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast