The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stupid @## Holes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 81
    SHIT man, that picture alone made me so pissed. I dont know what I'd do. :(

damn man... speachless really... still trying to pry my lower jaw off the floor but the damn thing wont budge... update us with whats going on. we await your glorious return!

they're supposed to come and give me an estimate today or tomorrow so the damage will be fixed but the amp and subs look like its going to be a loss and the wheels might be too. they said that the head unit can be covered and a stock replacement wheel is what im looking at. anyone know a good place to get factory wheels at that are pricey... im thinking that if they'll pay for a set of factory wheels and tires i might be able to con them into getting a new set of after market.

Quote Originally Posted by amnbrueckner
    they're supposed to come and give me an estimate today or tomorrow so the damage will be fixed but the amp and subs look like its going to be a loss and the wheels might be too. they said that the head unit can be covered and a stock replacement wheel is what im looking at. anyone know a good place to get factory wheels at that are pricey... im thinking that if they'll pay for a set of factory wheels and tires i might be able to con them into getting a new set of after market.
    dealer always chews your ass off, check there first

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Go to a dealer that is close to where the rich people are living!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Check youtube.com... People like to post videos of themselves fuckin up shit... that's how my buddy caught this kid kicking his door in on his evo8... he found him and cracked his head :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    that is a horrible, horrible feeling. so sorry to see that................ :(
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Man, I'm speachless. I hate to see this happening, I'm sorry :shock:

Damn dawg, those bastards need to be found and strung up by their balls :evil: :evil:
    The Altima

Man thats some bullshit... I hope you catch them fuckers...

yeah. thats why i never got that license plate. i live around alot of shady characters and i know for a fact that if it wasnt for my car being in a garage every single night of its life. it would be broken into. when i spend the night at friends houses, i take the 7g since its a pos and theres nothing done to it. im sry about what happened, they could have at least had the common thief courtesy to leave it on bricks. assholes!
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

TGC Regular
    Sorry about that man, I hope they find the low lives who did this

Cinder JDM Blockheads...

Damn, Denver doesn't f*ck around...
    Denver might give Miami a run for it's money...
    :evil:

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaperâ„¢...

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    friggin bastards

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    this weekend i am going to put a car alarm on my 8G. it took me awhile but damn man, i have seen lots of people get their cars broken into and lost everything. when the broke into mine, they only took a stupid pursue that maybe had like $20 in it. fuck it man......
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    this weekend i am going to put a car alarm on my 8G. it took me awhile but damn man, i have seen lots of people get their cars broken into and lost everything. when the broke into mine, they only took a stupid pursue that maybe had like $20 in it. fuck it man......
    Is it possible to make some tutorial and help the other g owners to save their car from those mf...?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

don't do anything to lose the clearance. just keep an eye out for your rims. talk to the local pawn shops, tire places, and stero stores. give them pictures of the items and hopefully they will call.

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    yeah. thats why i never got that license plate. i live around alot of shady characters
    I thought your neighborhood was pretty quiet but oh well. I was surprised when living in my apartment for 6 months in the middle of OAK CLIFF (for you DFW guys know where I'm talking about), haven't got broken into even though countless of other cars has during my stay there.

The adjuster just came. Theyre paying for almost everything. Im getting the cost for peplacement or repair of everything specificaly that I had except the wheels. They are giving me $708 for wheels its not exactly what is needed to replace with the same ones but its close enough, and though theyre giving me $705 for tires. The insurance company is letting me choose what I put on Ill just need to show proof if I need to get more money. So the G is making a comeback and if the thieving mofo's touch it again theyre not going to be coming back...

Anyone have JDM Tails???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast