The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2G swirly's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    the GSX rims are 16" rims. the widest you can go on them is 225. Its not gonna sit flush with the fender. you might need some spacers for it to look right. Nice rims, i had a set on my truck back in the day. I just sold a set of 5 for 100 bucks, cuz theyve been collecting dust for about 3 years. Im assuming this is the rim you were thinking of putting on.

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

oh yeah...225's will hang out of the rim...if you want the tire to be flush, then its the 205's that you will want to put on.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards
    the GSX rims are 16" rims. the widest you can go on them is 225. Its not gonna sit flush with the fender. you might need some spacers for it to look right. Nice rims, i had a set on my truck back in the day. I just sold a set of 5 for 100 bucks, cuz theyve been collecting dust for about 3 years. Im assuming this is the rim you were thinking of putting on.

yes those, or the chrome GS-T wheels blue ice had on his 7G.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards
    oh yeah...225's will hang out of the rim...if you want the tire to be flush, then its the 205's that you will want to put on.
    I dont really mind if they hang off of the rim. To me, the fatter the tire, the better. What's the offset on them?

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I might have a set of GS-T rims sitting in my garage. they arent in the greatest shape though. I used them with some mickey thompsons. i dont even know anymore. the offset is high, gotta be 50 offset i think. if you do get them though, make sure you use the flat wheel lugs. the tapered ones dont work on these rims.

Proto
    Get OEM style lugs for the 2g/7g alloys. Id sell you my swirlies but I'm keeping them for now until I can afford to replace the OZ wheels with something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    Get OEM style lugs for the 2g/7g alloys. Id sell you my swirlies but I'm keeping them for now until I can afford to replace the OZ wheels with something new.
    understood. Im not ready to buy any yet anyway. Just looking around ya know?

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Proto
    understood. Im not ready to buy any yet anyway. Just looking around ya know?
    Understand perfectly.

offset is 46 dont worry they tuck like a muhfuker.215 isnt even flush with the rim man 225 will be silly like i said already people think my tires are always flat cus they stick out
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Quote Originally Posted by g-ridda
    offset is 46 dont worry they tuck like a muhfuker.215 isnt even flush with the rim man 225 will be silly like i said already people think my tires are always flat cus they stick out
    your wheels are different from the Swirly's though. I like these wheels because they wont attract so much attention when it comes to thieves...

Wow... I just definitely changed my mind..
    these except in black or gunmetal with a chrome finish would look hot on my 8G. especially with fatass tires.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yah dude! Ive seen 2gb GST wheels powdercoated black in person, they look nice :)

That 6g VR4 must have been converted to 5-lug.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Quote Originally Posted by g-ridda
    your wheels are different from the Swirly's though. I like these wheels because they wont attract so much attention when it comes to thieves...
    all the oem wheels for that generation are 46 offset 16x6 same with the ones u jus posted.
    PIMPIN AINT EASY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12