The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Bumper and Intercooler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    yea i mean with money u can make anything work, it could work im guessing you would have to cut alot of that bumper, and even some of the car to counter sink it flush...but that vrg with the lip and a inntercooler whould look sick :twisted:
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    yea i mean with money u can make anything work, it could work im guessing you would have to cut alot of that bumper, and even some of the car to counter sink it flush...but that vrg with the lip and a inntercooler whould look sick :twisted:
    cosigned lol

congrats. not a bad price for all that, what are you gona use for fuel mangement? emanage?
    13 GTR

Nice nice! Gonna be a sweet ride. Ron do you have a picture of your intercooler with the vr4 bumber?
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Actually I'm only paying $2000 shipped since I still have to find a few things for it like emanage, injectors, cali spec manifold, etc.

Yea this summer is going to be intresting. Going to be putting in the built motor and the turbo at the same time. YUMMY!

wow not bad of a price, i can hook u up on a emange if u want, russ is going to be sending me a brand new one ill give it to cheep, but i wont get it till 1-2 months so let me know if your not in a rush...Sorry roman i dont have pics of it with the bumper, the bumper doesnt clear the pipes, i will have to get a dremill and notch out the bottom of the bumper, the shop doesnt want to mess with that since they dont do bodywork.
    13 GTR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12