The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: some videos from the country side ( who has 56k anyway?)

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

some videos from the country side ( who has 56k anyway?)

i decided after i got some of the problems fixed i would strech her legs on the twisting roads of the country. i didn't push it all the way, but i was being a little rough. All this with the sway bar off (my endlinks just came in)

7G's FTW 8)

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

nice. haha on the last clip you started mumbling something... lol. I do that when I drive hard too! lol.

for me its a sign that Im getting kinda excited...
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

ur car sounds nice. I cant believe u were turning like that without a rear bar! thats serious.

oh.... and the mumbling in greek was funny
    7G SOHC 5SPD

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    nice. haha on the last clip you started mumbling something... lol. I do that when I drive hard too! lol.

for me its a sign that Im getting kinda excited...

Or scared........... :shock:

that wasn't me, that was my cuz, he was like holy shit. he didn't know what the car was capable of. byt i was giggling like a school girl!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.