The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Myrtle Beach SC pictures 14.4k - 28.8k -33.6k - 56k go away

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 58 of 58
    evereyone notice the brand new pic of shadow in his misses dress, now thats a classic....
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Nope, that was the pic i was looking for but didnt see it posted...

JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    something wrong with that kid.. seriously..

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Haha so sexy.
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    See.. If you are 100% sure of your sexuality and u get pussy...... Then you would not have a problem doing shit like that(not an offensive bash).. I dont give a shit dude.. I like to have fun, laugh and make others laugh. Life is so much easier when you open up a whole new chapter and name it "Fuck it"... If you do something stupid in public fuck it.. Whats the likely chance of you seeing them again in life? I personally could give a fuck less about what anyone has to say about me. If you dont like me.. then u dont know me.. If you think im weird.. Who is to say that you are normal? Who sets the standards? Do you want to be another statistic? Or do you want to live life outside of the box and make it the best you can?

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Haha so sexy.
    And yes seth. I know sHE is.. HAHAHA

JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow19
    See.. If you are 100% sure of your sexuality and u get pussy...... Then you would not have a problem doing shit like that(not an offensive bash).. I dont give a shit dude.. I like to have fun, laugh and make others laugh. Life is so much easier when you open up a whole new chapter and name it "Fuck it"... If you do something stupid in public fuck it.. Whats the likely chance of you seeing them again in life? I personally could give a fuck less about what anyone has to say about me. If you dont like me.. then u dont know me.. If you think im weird.. Who is to say that you are normal? Who sets the standards? Do you want to be another statistic? Or do you want to live life outside of the box and make it the best you can?
    c'mon man!! let's say i was there at your party or get togther thing.. then you pull that trick in front of us and everyone start breaking out laughing.. it's just a phrase that would come out of my mouth not meaning to offend but to compliment in a humorous way aknowledging the joke.. you know what i mean.. you seem to be a cool guy.. was just a comment.. if you were offended, sorry.. but you still crazy man!!!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    c'mon man!! let's say i was there at your party or get togther thing.. then you pull that trick in front of us and everyone start breaking out laughing.. it's just a phrase that would come out of my mouth not meaning to offend but to compliment in a humorous way aknowledging the joke.. you know what i mean.. you seem to be a cool guy.. was just a comment.. if you were offended, sorry.. but you still crazy man!!!!!
    Nah dude.. No offence taken.. I just wanted to sound smart. LMAO

Experienced TGC Member

so... i just got all my shit moved... and as soon as i can find the cable to my cam i'll upload about 120 of the pics that i took... maybe i'll even put some up of friday's events too... before jake and seth picked me up (before i was drunk) and maybe some of ashley

dude.. im just like u.. i do crazy shit to.. even if im with ppl i barely know.. but i need a few drinks in me to get me start lol
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdman13
    so... i just got all my shit moved... and as soon as i can find the cable to my cam i'll upload about 120 of the pics that i took... maybe i'll even put some up of friday's events too... before jake and seth picked me up (before i was drunk) and maybe some of ashley
    that would be sweett.... lol.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by mapid145
    dude.. im just like u.. i do crazy shit to.. even if im with ppl i barely know.. but i need a few drinks in me to get me start lol
    it's all in the moment.. heheheh but shadaow man is cool.. wish we all could get into this one giant eb and get to know each other... that would be grand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mapid145
    it's all in the moment.. heheheh but shadaow man is cool.. wish we all could get into this one giant eb and get to know each other... that would be grand!!!
    guys if you gonna argue or make up, please take it to the pm's!!
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

so yeah... the new house only has dialup (for now) so here's a few of the pics i snapped at the meet, when i can get the other 110 or so uploaded i'll post em, but for now, these are some of my favorites....

Jake looks at the hot waittress at Hard Rock... she even gave him a birthday kiss...

this one's a little dark, but i wanted to get my car with the muscle cars next to it... too bad you can't even see MY car... dam it

Peter in the mirror....

a couple of ashley modeling with my car...

front and rear shots...

and this is a little teaser of Ashley and Makayla from the following night at the club... i have a few more PG pics that i'll post later...

here are some more...

and i didn't post any from the go-cart track cause there was just too many... and i'm not done with the panoramic pics from the dsm/evo/3kgt/galant shoot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123