The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need 94 Galant GS VIN #

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Need 94 Galant GS VIN #

Anyone here with a 94 Galant GS willing to post their VIN? I need to look up some parts on CAPS.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    dude, people dont just give that type of info out willingly.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

thats like asking for your social security #

What is wrong with your vin #?

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Experienced TGC Member
    lol... good luck

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    try searching ebay or a used car site if you want a vin

I searched on ebay and autotrader and didn't see any 94 Galant GS's, they are rare. I don't actually have a 94 Galant GS so that's why I don't have the VIN. I need the VIN to put in the Mitsubishi CAPS program to pull some part #'s for the engine.

There is nothing to hide on a VIN anyway, someone can walk by your car in a parking lot and write yours down. Theres nothing you can do with it. I don't understand why some people are flipping over this.

Actually I just need the OEM part # for the pistons and rings on a standard bore if anyone has that info I really won't need a VIN.

Nevermind, forgot about cars.com. Got lucky and theres actually one up there. Thanks anyway!

what exactly are you looking for? oh, nevermind. i don't know the part number but the pistons are about -11 dish, 86.5mm bore, gives a 10:1 cr in a 47cc cylinder head, and they have to be special order from the dealership.

If you are looking for the camshafts:
    MD193629 Intake
    MD190853 Exhaust
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by mysticj
    what exactly are you looking for? oh, nevermind. i don't know the part number but the pistons are about -11 dish, 86.5mm bore, gives a 10:1 cr in a 47cc cylinder head, and they have to be special order from the dealership.

If you are looking for the camshafts:
    MD193629 Intake
    MD190853 Exhaust
    Yeah I actually priced them today. Almost $50 each for the pistons and $160 for a set of rings. That's almost $400, I can get forged pistons for a few bucks more. I'm trying to build a NA 2.4 using an early 6 bolt Sonata block, a DOHC head and some other goodies. This will be for my next 89-92 Colt or Mirage.