The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DOHC...

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

DOHC...

Ok well i went to pull a part the other day and all i have to say is dam... They have 4 4g63 heads all with under 50k miles on them!!! They do need to be cleaned up alittle bit. There only $50 with $25.99 30 day warranty. Should i get them or would it cost more to get them cleaned and ported and stuff than just buying used ones on ebay?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    A complete 1g head with nothing wrong with it will sell for $200-250.
    7g for life!

well maybe ill just buy them all! cause 3 are 1g, 2 are 2g, the only thing is i havent got to see them yet and they come with the valve covers. I plan on going up there to look at them and see there condition and take the best and worst to see what kind of work they need and if its not much i might just get them all and get them machined and everything and then resale them. Cause at 50k could there really be that much damage? I know that 2 are totaled and it was hit in the back not the front. The other ones im not sure im taking a couple ppl with me to check them out and will repost my find if all goes good ill prob. sell them on here so be on the look out will prob sell them pretty cheap.