The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: just received NGK wires and..

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

just received NGK wires and..

well guys i am clueless, i received my brand new NGK wires and plugs, now in the box there is only 2 cables?? not 4 but 2. i called the lady up and said that there are 2 wires missing outta the box. She said that i have to call NGK for them to tell me how to hook that up. any ideas???
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Proto
    The seller is responsible for items missing. You need 4 wires not 2.

are u sure u bought the right wires?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoyesv6
    are u sure u bought the right wires?
    i sure hope so, i went to sparkplugs.com and selected all the info for my car and came up with this

http://www.ngk.com/results_app.asp
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

the listing for hte '98 is wrong. you got the ME96 which fits the mirage and the 8g. the '98 ones use the ME80 just like the rest of the SOHC 7g's

the listing for hte '98 is wrong. you got the ME96 which fits the mirage and the 8g. the '98 ones use the ME80 just like the rest of the SOHC 7g's
    son of a mama, that sums everything up. thanx pino i guess i wont be bying from them in the future...what beats me advanced auto parts have the same part number ME96 ha!!
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

Quote Originally Posted by jake26
    son of a mama, that sums everything up. thanx pino i guess i wont be bying from them in the future...what beats me advanced auto parts have the same part number ME96 ha!!
    ngk's listing for the '98 is wrong

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    what do you need two more cylinders for anyways......
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    to go way faster
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

UPDATE:

http://www.sparkplugs.com has wrong listing for 98 models ONLY, it lists part number ME96 which is wrong. The correct part number is ME80, which is listed correctly for 94-97 galant ONLY not 98 model. i contacted the sparkplugs and NGK to correct that problem.
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

UPDATE:

http://www.sparkplugs.com has wrong listing for 98 models ONLY, it lists part number ME96 which is wrong. The correct part number is ME80, which is listed correctly for 94-97 galant ONLY not 98 model. i contacted the sparkplugs and NGK to correct that problem.
    i told you taht like 10 days ago. sparkplugs.com isn't at fault but the manufacturer, NGK. sparkplugs.com and other retailers like advanced auto are just going on the application sheet provided by the manufacturer.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    to go way faster
    In a galant?!?!?!?!

UPDATE:

i told you taht like 10 days ago. sparkplugs.com isn't at fault but the manufacturer, NGK. sparkplugs.com and other retailers like advanced auto are just going on the application sheet provided by the manufacturer.
    i know u told me that 10 days ago. but you didnt tell me that i could go under 97 model and order correct part number...98 model is the only one that has wrong part number
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64

Does the NGK brand wires better than Mitsubishi brand?(for 01 i4)

UPDATE:

i know u told me that 10 days ago. but you didnt tell me that i could go under 97 model and order correct part number...98 model is the only one that has wrong part number