The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: someone tried to steal my G!!!

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

someone tried to steal my G!!!

the broke the small rear passenger window, and tried to force a screwdriver into the ignition. when the car locked itself down they tried to steal my $100 sony el cheap head unit! when they couldnt get that out they rifled around abit and realized i dont leave shit but crappy home made cds in my car and then they left and locked the garage door behind them!

the shitty part is, when i entered the garage... it was locked and no signs of forced entry! i bet someone that lives in my building is the fucker because NOTHING else in the garage was touched. not even the other car, but its a minivan so i dunno

fuck!

Just be glad your Galant is still in your possession and not in parts.
    Love,
    Matt

the the ignition is fucked so i cant get the key in!

god damn it.

Experienced TGC Member
    why do they always break small rear passenger window

they need to watch gone in 60 second.

i called a mitsu dealer to get a ballpark on what the damages are gonna be and he said probably a whole new ignition lock and im not sure if i understood him correctly but i think he said that the little window alone is over $500! thats insane! that cant be right, someone tell me i misunderstood him and he meant, including that little window, im over $500

Uuuuh, dont go to the dealer to get the little window replaced, you will be bent over.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member
    do u have a alarm??

wat a bunch of ass holesi hate when people mess wiht cars liek that, i caught some kid throwing pickels at my G at the jewl parking lot, dont ask why..His ass flew over the cart racks :smt067 i was pissed lol

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    hunt them down!!!!!

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    i had my little window replaced for about $100

i hate fuckin thieves

i paid 143.00 for that lil window replaced, when some 1 broke into my shit 3 years ago...deff take it to a glass shop way cheeper then dealer
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by S-Line
    i hate fuckin thieves
    x2 that sux bro. glad to hear its chill now.

ah reminds me of my incident.. gotta love it what goes around comes around. "quote by justin timberlake"

no i dont have an alarm... but i guess im gonna get one now. and start parking on the street. because at least cops on patrol can possibly see whats up! what kind of alarm should i get? my brother says i should get one with a pager, so i will probably do that. any brand/model suggestions?

ah reminds me of my incident.. gotta love it what goes around comes around. "quote by justin timberlake"
    damn looks like my car when it was broken into.... I was too shocked and pissed to take pictures

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGTZ01
    wat a bunch of ass holesi hate when people mess wiht cars liek that, i caught some kid throwing pickels at my G at the jewl parking lot, dont ask why..His ass flew over the cart racks :smt067 i was pissed lol
    lmao.

Actually. you should be proud that you own a car that someone wants to steal. When I was younger, I had some cars that I could leave the keys in the ignition with a big sign that said FREE on it and nobody would touch it.

anyone have any experience with shitfloc or any of the "denver boot" style vehicle immobilizers? im thinkin of getting both a boot and an alarm with paging... but thats looking like its gonna run around $1000

or maybe a pop-off steering wheel... but i dont really think i want to go without an airbag.

Get a Python 990sst paging remote start/alarm. It has Remote start (with anti-grind), keyless entry, Alarm with starter interupt, Shock sensor, and the best part is it has a one mile range with an LCD screen.