The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turn Signal BULB LEd's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    well that seems easy enough, now I have EB03's and plan to wire the angel eyes into the parking lights(also plan on converting to HID), so that really shouldn't change the above wiring diagram.

so with the front turn/parking lights what color wire does what?

Check your pm 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon Sunset
    well that seems easy enough, now I have EB03's and plan to wire the angel eyes into the parking lights(also plan on converting to HID), so that really shouldn't change the above wiring diagram.

I have the same problem. Black=Ground? Green with Yellow stripe=? Which wires am I suppose to connect, and do you connect them to the rear or front signal lights.

Thanks

load equalizers ftl. ninja blinkers ftw. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fractal
    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon Sunset

I have the same problem. Black=Ground? Green with Yellow stripe=? Which wires am I suppose to connect, and do you connect them to the rear or front signal lights.

Thanks
    i have no idea what color is what. i have rewired so many things on my car (i don't have any fliament bulbs on the ouside of the car anymore) that i can't remember what wire did what as far as color goes. get a multimeter. you can ID wires on the spot w/ a multmeter.

the answer to what wire does what is this:

same here. i never remember which wire is which.

but yea i remember this much.

black is ground.
    the thin green wire is positive for the parking lights
    the thick green wire is positive for the turn signals.

but yea, if you or someone else has messed with the wires, a multimeter or a test light should do the trick

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

ok fellas, I installed load resistors to all four LED turn signals. Before, I had a bad case of rapid flash AND my arrows on the gauge cluster would be constantly on. I used a test light to distinguish parking light wire from the turn signal wire. although now, the parking lights on the LEDs in the REAR only don't glow.. front is fine n works like a charm. Everything is back to normal except the rear parking lights.. HELP?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12