The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Attn: Goosey; Attn: Cheekz

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Attn: Goosey; Attn: Cheekz

Goosey, i am really feelin that deflector over your rear window. is that custom or where did you get it? I am also interested in the red mitsu badge you have on the back. Cheekz, i love those fogs. They look halo-style. Would either/both of you guys be willing to share where you aquired these items? Thanks in advance either way.

God made PMs for you to use them.
    Love,
    Matt

I will reply for them
    the rear deflector that goosey have a lot of us have on here, including myself. There have been a few group buys set up for them. You just missed 1. I know people bought more than 1. So once the orders are shipped you would prolly be able to buy from someone on here. Or you can try EBAY they are floating around on there as well. The red mitsu badge is a stock badge for a 99-01 galant.
    The fog lights that cheekz has are aftermarket fog lights with Halos. I believe the ones that cheekz has are Hella Optiliux, I just don't remember the model number.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Thank you very much Mr.JD1! And sorry VeganMatt, i'm not a forum expert.

I see that.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    Hey anticon the fogs I have Jason (mrjaydeeone) already told you. They are hella optilux fog light. You can go to your local autozone and pick them up for around $50. I have written a tutorial. But the tutorial really is for the 02-03 G;s, but i am sure if u have a 99-01 u can hack it using this tutorial:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=35344

A few of us did buy more then 1 of the visors that your looking for...I'm one of them. Once we finally get our orders I'm looking to sell all 3 that i purchases so if you need one...holla at me

I believe John here in Vegas has about 10 visors for sale.
    Love,
    Matt

so it's safe to make the assumption that the extra rear visors will be sold in the for sale threads....Im going to keep my eyes open for some of them up for sale.

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I believe John here in Vegas has about 10 visors for sale.
    less than that now