The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mesh Style Wheels

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    I love the PIAA wheels. I would roll these.

Love,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by S-Line
    A lil advice....PIAA rims are slush man. They bend like no tomorrow. I got 2 bent PIAA SuperRozza rims sitting in my backyard. Thats why my new rims are Volks BABY!
    No kidding? That's weak. How'd you mess em up?

Ah I think I see what may be the problem. Are the SuperRozzas forged or cast? Looks like PIAA uses both techniques on different wheels. Cast wheels are inherently a little more vulnerable to breakage. The same qualities that make the cast product light, also make it more brittle and porous if I remember my metallurgy correctly. (it's entirely possible I don't)

Quote Originally Posted by S-Line
    A lil advice....PIAA rims are slush man. They bend like no tomorrow. I got 2 bent PIAA SuperRozza rims sitting in my backyard. Thats why my new rims are Volks BABY!
    well PIAA isnt exactly a rim company. theyre a jdm lightbulb company. i dont know who makes their rims but if they make it themselves then :oops:

reelax, my wheels are work vs-xx, but mine are NOT the new ones. I have the 1st gen wheels, w/ the center cap to hide the lug nuts...I would have gotten the 2nd gens, new ones, but I like having rare, AUTHENTIC, JDM wheels... *smile* :smt002
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    reelax, my wheels are work vs-xx, but mine are NOT the new ones. I have the 1st gen wheels, w/ the center cap to hide the lug nuts...I would have gotten the 2nd gens, new ones, but I like having rare, AUTHENTIC, JDM wheels... *smile* :smt002
    yeah i know which ones u have... just couldn't find the picture... plus if i got them, it would b the new ones. u want OG rare JDM, go look up SSR GP-O.

I know all about ssr gp-o. find em and get the ssr valve stem caps for that extra pimp touch. lol
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12