The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will these wheels fit ?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Will these wheels fit ?

18x7.5
    225/40/18
    35 offset, which is bothering me, knowing that i need something closer to 42 or so.
    will they fit and if so, about how much will the wheels stick out?

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    def will fit.. but the offset might let the wheels stick out.. by how much, not really sure.. also with 18s, depending on your drop, might rub.. check the whells forums.. there should already be an example on such size.. i've got tiny ass rims 16x8 50offset.. they kinda rub inside.. goodluck.

agreed- they will fit but i dont think u'll rub.. ur wheel width is 7.5 as opposed to 8..

but i think ur offset should be as close to stock as possible .. like +40 / +42..but what do i kno - keep searching - im sure ull find ur answers

i have 18 X 8's.. about same offset.. with wheel spacers and 225/40/18- i rolled my fenders.. and im tucking and riding low to the floor... thats why i think ull be ok

They will fit fine. They will look close to what Lancer EVO wheels look like on a Galant. Although being only 18x7.5" +35mm instead of 17x8" +35mm, they may actually fit a little better than EVO wheels.

Alright, me and search seem to not cooperate very well, as it has been lately... :? Does anyone have pics of Evo wheels on a 8th gen. Galant?
    P.S.: Correction. The wheels are actually 18x8 with +35 offset.
    Thanks!

then thats what i have exactly. ull rub @ first but u gotta roll fenders.. ull be fine