The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: injectors clogged help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    2001SCREAMER

injectors clogged help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some dumb ass poured bleach in my gas tank. Wel to make a long story short it got into my fuel system and it completely stopped up like two injectors. Whatr should I do Anything cheaper than paying my dealer 200 for one injector. I already took everything apart and flushed my fuel system and drained and cleaned the tank.

get aftermarket injectors.
    U have choices. Don't pay dealer $200 bucks.
    RC injectors are about $80 a piece. Also they have cleaning service -contact them.
    If u want I can sell u my stock, if u have 4 cyl.
    Check out my ride at:
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/djgalant

The only 8g west cost 4g64 Turboed Galant.

2001SCREAMER
    Yea I called them they said for 550 I can get all new with a little better flow rate. Sorry I got a v6 but thanks for the offer on the injectors. So I think I might have rc injectors next week running under my hood!

quick question, how would u know if there is something wrong w/the injectors? and do u need to clean'em often? Thanks
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

Re: injectors clogged help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2001SCREAMER)</div><div class='quotemain'>Some dumb ass poured bleach in my gas tank. Wel to make a long story short it got into my fuel system and it completely stopped up like two injectors. Whatr should I do Anything cheaper than paying my dealer 200 for one injector. I already took everything apart and flushed my fuel system and drained and cleaned the tank.</div>

Damn that sucks, go get a locking fuel lid/cap to make it safer.