The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Your JDM Tails Are Not As Cool As They Could Be!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    you can get rear fogs here in the us and they look the same. off the top of my head, u cna look on ebay. uhm, i know kchilites has some red ones.

triggermauve has a clear set that he uses for backup lights since he needed the clear part of his TYC tails for an amber turn signal

if you have jdm tails, you can rewire them to have a rear fog also.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

From the bracket in the PDF

Galant
    JDM Tail Lamp Set M325945R | 39,000 Yen | Rear Fog M/C for Previous Car or Front of Car (whichever word makes more sense) Fog 21 Watt | Set

Euro Tail Lamp Set SMI-1960L1B | 58,000 Yen | something Socket Build *Based on Availability | Set

Are we talking about Lancer? because thee is no Galant in that pics, Or may be he wants to put those lancer tails on his g

the Galant VR4 and Galant Sport RalliArt editions have stock rear backup fogs... that's what those are equivalent to... it's just like getting a set of 4x3 fogs and mounting them in your rear bumper... and wire them up to run on your reverse lights...

Re: Your JDM Tails Are Not As Cool As They Could Be!

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    I was browsing the Sigma Speed Catalog when I noticed something in the tail light section. Looks like there's also lights that are supposed to go in the JDM rear bumper.

Now THAT's a JDM tail setup I would want on my baby.

But seriously, does anyone know how to translate Japanese kanji to English in a pdf file?

what are talking about? you got all excited about rear bumper add-on lights. you can got to ebay and get those. hell you can go to pep boys and get those. most people that have those are in countries that require them by law as rear fogs. the guys abroad that are converting to TYC need those since they need a rear fog AND some of them need to have amber signals (so they use the reverse position clear lense and replace w/ amber bulbs). i even posted a solution on clubvr4 (UK) on how to use the switchback bulbs to be both reverse and amber signal so they wouldn't have to cut into their bumpers for add-on lights.

everyone seems to have missed my point. nm

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    everyone seems to have missed my point. nm
    you are absolutely correct; we all missed it. what was ur point?

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    mindwerks mistake was he forgot to post the site and just posted the page.. what he was looking for was not on the page but in another page.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12