The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Introducing Norcal Performance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    Hey Tim. Welcome to you and Cliff, and thanks for showing your support to the Galant platform and the club.

Do you guys have a core exchange program for the 6G72 bored throttle body. What sizes do you offer, if so. That's a mod I'm very interested in. Since this is my daily drive, I can't afford a lot of downtime. Your turbo looks great. Drop me a line or PM at your convenience. Thanks in advance.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Is that the stock headers or aftermarket? They look coated. If so, what brand are they?
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

some of the Members sure could use some A pillar Pods.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

mark1
    1) Cat back exhaust system, 2.25 inch with quiet deep sound
    2) bored out throttle body and possibly also intake manifold matched to fit with new bored out throttle body for 4g64.

both mods i am very interested in, and i think i speak for alot of members on this board. i am in dire need of a new mandrel bent exhaust system.

TGC Regular
    Norcal, even though I just post this request under the Customizing section, do you think it would be possible to for you to have to have "full" dress kit for our shared engines. I posted a pretty fair list of items in that thread, which basically consists of replacement caps or cap covers for reservoirs under the hood along with a new valve and fuse box cover. I'm sure a company like yours would have no problem having a area machine shop fabricate and powder coat these items at a low price.

Norcal Performance
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(99DE)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is that the stock headers or aftermarket? They look coated. If so, what brand are they?</div>

The "header" is the turbo manifold. It is available only with the turbo kit.

BIMONEYDAY- I'm sure we can look into something along those lines. I will look into it and see what can be put together.

Mark1- We could possibly do a cat-back exhaust system, however we feel that 2.5" would reap bigger gains rather than 2.25"

And we have plans for a new intake manifold for the 6g72. This product is in the R&D phase. We do have plans at some point for an intake manifold for the 4g64.

Most likely it wouldn't take place until after our move, and we get settled.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>Why is it when all the kick ass parts are coming out their in Cali with all the carb restrictions, move to Florida..lol.. DAMN. Â* Â*Funny thing to me is that the owener of Norcal Performance blew up his motor on a F360 w/only a 125 shot, i can push 150, but i blew mine at the track, damn that oil pan..lol.. Well to whoever gets on this turbo, do ur thing..lol..</div>

Your Preachin to the Chior Shane. People don't know that in Florida Anything goes. As long as the tags are good. We don't give a Damn Speaking of which SHane Wish me luck man I am trying to get reassigned to McDill Airforce Base in Tampa.</div>

Preachin bro im out here screamin, but nobody listen..lol.. Yeah and good luck with the move.. Hope u get the assignment u want..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

another Idea.We could use some more Fiberglass wings for our galants. the ones offered here are getting old.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

hey wassup Cliff and Tim yah that was me that came over with the white galant im still interested in the supercharger when its done if yugs need my car for test fittings im down i live abut 3 blocks away from you guys. and i would really be interested in a carbon fiber hood and some rear fender flares.
    "run your car, not your mouth"

http://www.norcal-performance.com

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>DJ Galant- Â*Yes we will offer the 5-speed swap. Â*A final Price has yet to be determined, but to give you a general idea Parts alone cost me nearly $2,000. Â*Then you factor in labor and its not a cheap endevor. Â*But we will do it.

We're not sure of a location yet in Vegas, we're still looking.</div>
    Oh Thank Heaven for you angels that your gonna open up a shop for us here in $in city. Now I dont have to go to Cali all the time for my other engine
    Hey Martin glad you got your G rockin & rolling again :thumbsup:
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

nice job, and welcome to the site
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

az_galant_es
    We need projector headlights with angel eyes!!! Carbon fiber housings would be cool!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(az_galant_es)</div><div class='quotemain'>We need projector headlights with angel eyes!!! Â*Carbon fiber housings would be cool!!! Â*:D Â*:D</div>

Dude if they agree to do this one I will donate my headlights for them to work on. or anything they come out with for the US Spec headlights. I won't need mine if I ever get the JDMs installed.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12