The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: new interior and color scheme help!

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

new interior and color scheme help!

Hey what up everyone, starting to work some more on my interior and looking at redoing my dash pieces as well as door panels. I just cant decide on what color scheme and brands would be best. The color of my G is steel blue pearl, which is pictured below. My interior is the grey/silver color that comes stock on the 03 G. Now i was wondering should i go ahead and redo everything with a glossy silver? silver and black? or silver and blue? I cant decide what scheme would go best with my car color. and should i go with the katzkin leather seats, and about how much the package runs for those of you who already have it. Any input would be great. thanks
    XCLUSIVES CAR CLUB, SAN DIEGO CA
    WE REIGN SUPREME...SIX-NINETEEN

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    color matched is always nice but a little pricey, the katzkins for the regular leather run about 750 or so premium is more and vynil is less but doesnt look as good

how much would suede run, or is that about the same as leather? Im looking at going that route

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    well katzkins it is priced the same but im not sure of all the options they offer with suade

check out leatherseats.com they sell katskinz with prices
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR