The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: caster camber kit??

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    GalantSpeed

caster camber kit??

i got my springs, shocks, strut/tower bars in and i am wondering if i need a caster camber kit for my car. please send info on this. ie. where to get them what kind etc. thanks! :?:

HiperSilver
    try tirerack.com or nopi.com
    tirerack has the eibach one
    and i got the extreme camber kit that corrects up to 3 degree becaise im getting a 2 inch drop, one i got is Sprint and i got that off nopi
    you prolly will need just the rear

for the cost, it might not be a bad idea, especially if you are dumping lots into your suspension
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Dark Anghell
    If you don't have any rims, and not planning on getting them anytime soon, you can wait with the camber kit. Stock tires don't wear out as quickly as 17" or 18" with low profile tires...but they still wear out. Personally I got one from sprint. The downside of camber kit is that the car can't be lowered a whole lot because the wheel might rub against the fender. Also I had to make room in the front to allow the suspencion to move freely.

will you need an alignment kit you say? well, you can't really know. but the chances of you needing one increase the lower your car goes. each car is different and reacts differently to a drop.

if the place u plan to buy the alignment kit has a good return policy. you might want to buy the kit and install it if u need it when u get it to be aligned and if u don't, just return it

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.