#
    Mounting Depth: 2-3/4"
    #
    Butyl Rubber Surround
    #
    Aero Dimple Aluminum Cone Technology
    #
    High Grade Mylar Capacitor Crossover Networ

These speakers r so loud and amazing expecually when tis hooked up to my earthquake 4 channel

nice upgrade bro

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

i bet they sound immaculate. :D

i actually got differnt ones, i didnt like them,

They are louder and light up neon blue with the beat of the music :P

cool, i got cadence components in my doors...... i need an amp for them tho

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

WhiteGTZ01, how was the fit/install of the cadence ZX 6.5 speakers? I assume they were installed in the door location. Would I benefit upgrading to Cadence ZX speakers front/rear with the stock radio(02 Galant)?

they fit good GSpeed but i would sugest on getting the cadence TX speakers, but booth of the speakers are the best speakers out there they sound nicer the infinity, alpine RF, pioneer. Cadence is the best

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpeed
    Would I benefit upgrading to Cadence ZX speakers front/rear with the stock radio(02 Galant)?
    Not really. You will see more of a gain by replacing your stock h/u than your stock speakers. It doesn't matter how well your speakers can perform if you don't have a clean source.

yea get the new H/u first.. IMO i would get a pioneer premier deck. i think they are the best out there and they have lots of options on them and there the best for subs depending if u plan on getting them or not

TGC Regular
    Pioneer, Clarion, Kenwood, Eclipse, Denon, Alpine, and Nakamachi are some good brands to look into.

"Best speaker out there" is a bold statement. I haven't personally heard them to judge but at least they're reasonably priced compared to some of the others.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...