The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: engine swap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    haha.. wow TGC is making a good first impression. lol.

welcome noob!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    dont listen to these guys.. if u can get ur hands on an h22 engine it will drop right in w/ few mods

Quote Originally Posted by blackdragon100
    I4,and i know how to serch i just want a quick answer i dont wanna look threw all those pages.
    well that answer makes us not want to type all those words.

ummm... i hope you figured out that we're not going to spoon feed you this information now that you have basically disrespected the people that have actually done the work and research... here's a hint: all the answers you've gotten so far in this thread are completely wrong and all of us that know this are pretty much getting a kick out of watching you flail. to find the truth you will now have to search, there's no getting around it now, as i don't think anyone who knows the information will give you a pass... hey we all did the due dilligence and have gotten our answers over the YEARS, you are special that you don't need to look something up? here's a quick answer... all of the engines mentioned so far don't fit easily... but almost anything can b made to fit if you want it to bad enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12