The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 08 Lancer Is Here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    I was looking for any info on the new ralliart and all that they say is that there was spy photos and that its supposed to be turboed with all wheel drive, supposed to compete with the wrx

http://www.motortrend.com/future/spi...ncer_ralliart/

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    i don't think they were in the same classes.. would you say a lancer and a mustang would be on the same class???? also altimas and accords.. daym..

The lancer, Imprezza, Cobalt, G5, TC, 3, and Civic are all the same class.

The Mustang and the Tiburon are somewhat comparable, being smaller, sportier, "tuner" type cars.

and well the Altima and Accord are a different class...that's why I said "most of the 10 cars..."
    "Oh Lord...why do u mock me so?" - Homer

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsufan
    On the new Lancer (just had a class on it) you better make sure to change your oil on time or it will knock on ya big time. And the auto tranny, anything other than the "green" tranny fuild you will get oh 15 miles down the road and then get ready to get a whole new assembly (if one part goes out in it, you gotta buy a whole new tranny)you can only use head bolts ONCE and the motor is all aluminum plus it has a timing chain not a belt. Just FYI. But damn, we are selling the crap outta the new Lancers and the body style is hoooooooootttttttttttttt :D. We got 2 trucks full of them last week.
    Yeah.. I was told that the tranny is sealed.. There's no getting into it... and yes the timing chain.. finally mitsu stepped up with that..

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Alot of great info on the car... I went to check it out 2 days ago and it i love the look of it but now im not so sure about getting one. Maybe just stick with the Galant Ralliart? It'll cost me more but im at least familiar with the G...

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123