The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what does everyone think of these rims on my car????????????

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

what does everyone think of these rims on my car????????????

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Do not like !!

MnGalant
    I would pass on them

Supernova
    ACK! XD

i still like them since they dont make the rims i really want any more , i like those better chrome, but apparantly they no longer come in chrome

IMHO, too much going on. Find a simpler design that will enhance your rides look for a long time.

OH, post what you originally wanted and I bet one of us can find you something really close to what you want.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

5zigen Imperio M05's...................................but in hyperblack. they still make them, but ive only seen then in silver or white. Seth photoshopped them on my car and they looked tyte

sarah if you like them go for it....not everyone wil agree with you. I think they're ok. not really my taste though. It's all about making your ride your own. so if you really like them go for it......

Tiller
    ghetto fabulous...

If you like it, then go for it. One cannot please everybody. Personally, I don't like it, just not my style.

Tiller
    aren't those the Enkei Katana...? man, talk about old Skoooool...

for the MO5s, go to www.autoimaging.com

MitGalant
    i've seen those on a 3g eclipse before.. personally not my favorite either

J. T. Z.
    Sarah, I think a simpler rim would look much better on you car. GO CHROME! What size rim are you thinking about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sarah)</div><div class='quotemain'>5zigen Imperio M05's...................................but in hyperblack. they still make them, but ive only seen then in silver or white. Seth photoshopped them on my car and they looked tyte</div>

Yes, I think that's a much better choice.

Now let's see if we can track you down a good price...... ok, I know you like the Hyper Black color..... uh, what size you want again? and what's the best price you've found?

Here's a link to the dealers that carry those wheels, http://www.aktusa.com/Pages/Menu/dealerlist.html
    Check the local area to you in the listing to see if they have the ones you want in stock.

2002GALANTes
    i think they would look good on your ride, what size you lookin at?

i dont care if they look black, i just like the picture of my car that Setrh had photoshoppoed them on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J. T. Z.
    Where is the picture?

the photoshopped picture is on the last tgc and the one before that, im sure if we can track down seth he can post the pic here