The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hyper Rev or anything similar magazines

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Hyper Rev or anything similar magazines

Is there such thing as a Hyper Rev magazine devoted to the Galant? I was looking for one for the 8th generation galant. If their is no volume on Hyper Rev for our car, is there any other japanese or euro magazine in the same style as hyper rev? A link to a site that sells it or where I can special order would be great....Thanks in advance....
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

You know for a long time I've always wondered that. You know how many hours I've spent at the Japanese bookstore (in Japan) searching for any nooks and cranies about this and no avail. :cry:

I've did a research when vacationing in Japan, even talked (or badly conversed) to one of the editors of Hyper Rev magazine. He said that due to the number of support for other Mitsubishi (EVOs, Grandis, Mirage), it's is for their benefit and to the fan's benefit to not include the Galant/Legnum/Aspire models. Why is that I ask? It was because compared to the number of fans (worldwide) the amount of copies would not exceed the numbers compared to let say....(pause).... Subaru Legacy or a Honda Accord.

If you take an issue of Hyper Rev (or it's bigger cousin, "The Owner's Bible" :mrgreen: ), typical number of pages is around 100+ of pure hard core infomation. The EVO alone have around 3 or 4 Hyper Rev books covering the 1-10 saga. Don't forget with how many books covering Imprezas and the Legacy :shock: . It's all fan interest according to Hyper Rev and for them the (newer) Galant won't stack 100+ pages of info.

Yes it sucks but have you tried searching the Euro magazines?

nope, im not sure what band magazines there are for DTMs. But I wouldnt care to see a Galant within a magazine, I was really hoping for a magazine devoted to the Legnum/Galant...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Ask Trigg since he knows a lot of Galant/Legnum hardcores in Japan. I'll try asking my cuz also.