The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supercharged 8g Decked out = MONEY

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 182
    Sorry Scott for refering you as "Chris", I keeping thinking you're name is Chris since you happen to look like him

No problem at all....Maybe I'll run across you again at HIN Dallas If Im able to make it down this year...Good looking car...Love the hood

I remember now:
    Before I went and talk to you there was a blue Acura TL somewhere close to your car. His name was Chris and he lives in SC bu chill in Texas for shows. It was that night I've met Anthony from Midland (02on19s) and Fred (Da-gal) from Mesquite. It's tuff remembering names all in one sitting. Sorry I got that name and identity/history mixed up but now I do recall the conversation in that nite 8)

Whats up Scott- I'm glad i showed you this ...sux to see all the controversy going on without you knowing anything....

Overall the Ride is F'n sick!!!.. Pics dont describe what it looks like it person..the work looks sick!..tail conversion and fender flares look flawless. ''Give Props when Due''...c'.mon now

jus cuz its a show car doesn't mean it doesn't make numbers-- who knows if it goes on the track?

u can show and go!

Wuz up Anthony....I dont know if I will be going to any shows in TX...but if any, I will be at the HIN show in June....you going to be there? If so...I'll definately have to get some pictures of the cars together. I also remember meeting a guy down there that had a galant as well...but I cant remember his name...?? I remember his galant was black....with a lot of red in the engine bay...but I dont remember his name?? You friends with him?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    Wuz up Anthony....I dont know if I will be going to any shows in TX...but if any, I will be at the HIN show in June....you going to be there? If so...I'll definately have to get some pictures of the cars together. I also remember meeting a guy down there that had a galant as well...but I cant remember his name...?? I remember his galant was black....with a lot of red in the engine bay...but I dont remember his name?? You friends with him?
    His name is John (Jscout247) the last I remembered he's CF his front cyber 2 bumper and putting a N/A stroker kit in his new 3G GTS swap in the G. We shall see..... 8)

Sounds really good...Is he doing anything else???? I remember seeing his car....looks really nice.

Redoing his dash CF/fiberglass, expensive coilovers, HIDs just to name a few.

Wow this car has made some intresting chatter I must say myself its a great show car and i agree with Relaax

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    Whats up scott...heck yea ...and u know this 8) damn...looks like the Texas G's our takin over!!..:D...

F the haters :P

Man...Im not worried about it...Its cool....been meaning to ask you what else you got going with your car?? Any new mods?

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Well at least this thread got us a new member!

I like the car myself, props for all the work put into it, looks great.

Out of curiosity, did you just stain the dash black or wrap with viynl?

WarmAndSCSI
    I just realized you had all Cobalt series gauges... those are niiiice 8)

I can only afford their Carbon Fiber series... blew too much on the AEM UEGO. :(

Yeah, I just had the dash and doors dyed black.....The only reason I went with those gauges was to go with everything else that was LED blue. I was also wanting to see some pictures of your car. What year is it?? and also I love that front bumper on that silver galant.

WarmAndSCSI
    My car? You can't see my interior though... we're talking black APC gauge pod on tan interior

You can find some old pics around here somewhere. It's going to be repainted (dark Sunset Orange) and lowered this upcoming week, though. I have some new Enkeis also (I'm a cheapass). I'll post some pics when it's done.

Sorry about the hostilities before. I was being an asshole for no reason. I actually think your car looks really nice... even better with a new colormatched spoiler :smt002

edit: I have no idea whose car you were talking about wanting to see... sorry

Its no big deal...no worries....I was talking about your car WarmandSCSI, But the interior I was talking to somebody else...sorry bout the confusion.
    Sounds good though I actually flipped a coin to decide what color to paint my car.....the maserati blue that it is now...or the sunburst orange color that your painting yours...Im sure it will look great. Thats an excellent color to use with carbon fiber...if you plan on using carbon fiber. Sounds like its gonna look great.

WarmAndSCSI
    Here are some photos of the Corvette color I'm getting: http://digitalman.smugmug.com/gallery/317542#13233885. I'm really split on whether I'm going to do a body kit (it's too late now to get one molded and painted), but a carbon fiber hood and trunk lid might look sweet.

Things that gotta go.

Tail conversion
    The BENCH on trunk
    The roof scoop????
    And do all those gauges actually do something??

definately a overdone show car. To much crap.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast