Thread: Supercharged 8g Decked out = MONEY

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 182
    Quote Originally Posted by Los
    Things that gotta go.

Tail conversion
    The BENCH on trunk
    The roof scoop????
    And do all those gauges actually do something??

definately a overdone show car. To much crap.
    it is a show car... that's the whole point.

:smt116

Ughhh. What is wrong with people?! Why can't people express their dislikes for things in a more respectful way? I understand if people don't like something, even to the point of disgust, but there is no need to express those opinions with hostility.

And what the hell really is RICE anyway?! From the different things that I've heard called RICE on these boards, everyone here has atleast one thing that is RICE unless the car is stock to the bone. With my TGC sticker on the small side window, my car is definitely RICE! And with the way my RIPP headers sound along with my Dynomax cat-back at high RPM's, my car is straight up RASPY RICE!

Having a CF hood on a daily driver could be seen as RICE. Having HIDs in halogen headlights could be seen as RICE. I mean WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
    Ughhh. What is wrong with people?! Why can't people express their dislikes for things in a more respectful way? I understand if people don't like something, even to the point of disgust, but there is no need to express those opinions with hostility.

And what the hell really is RICE anyway?! From the different things that I've heard called RICE on these boards, everyone here has atleast one thing that is RICE unless the car is stock to the bone. With my TGC sticker on the small side window, my car is definitely RICE! And with the way my RIPP headers sound along with my Dynomax cat-back at high RPM's, my car is straight up RASPY RICE!

Having a CF hood on a daily driver could be seen as RICE. Having HIDs in halogen headlights could be seen as RICE. I mean WTF?!
    i'm w/ u. my car is straight up rice too. i would get CENSEE into the rice wagon too but his car is movie rice. now VEGASMATT and CALI, when i see them at MOD07 in a few months, i'm gonna bring a rice cooker for their overly done cars. all of us are usdm+jdm=R(ice)dm.

excuse me i'm a victim of severe inebriation and sleep deprivation right now.

man there are some hella haterz on here, I think if the car is used for show or to race looks great. There isnt a damn thing wrong with it. and theres no thing called a over done show car. the people that win best of shows are usally the one that have put stuff on there car that normal people wouldn't.
    Team Captain for Valvoline/Eagle One

I hate to break it to you "Los" but yeah all those gauges serve a purpose...the reason I went with what you call a "park bench" wing is b/c I was either going with a carbon trunk or a carbon wing...I picked the wing...the roof scoop was to go along with the overall extreme body modifications. And obviously you've never participated or been to a HIN show, b/c 90% of cars at HIN are what you would call "overly done". It would be like me saying " whats up with your paint...wheels...and I guess theres nothing else to say" but I want say that. But since I see your from Maryland....I'll be pretty close to you in a couple of weeks at the HIN DC show...maybe you should register your car...I mean we would both be in the same category 4 door mild....lets just see what HIN thinks? I hate to be this way, but lets show and compete against each other at this show. April 21st HIN DC........see you there?

different strokes for different folks

could Scotts car apprear in:

Super Street: Yes
    Import Tuner: Probably
    Modified: yes
    Sport Compact: No
    Turbo: Probably not
    dub: nope

so if you like reading import tuner and not Turbo, then Scotts car would appeal to you too. If you like, SCC but cant stand Superstreet, then you probably wont like Scotts car either.

I agree with you totally GNZ, it will not appeal to people geared only torwards performance...I agree 100%, but what I disagree with is how people that are like that have such an attitude problem sometimes torwards cars like mine. Im still waiting for a response from "Los" (In the spirit of healthy car show competition) If he would want to compete his galant against mine at HIN DC? Just good clean car show competition

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    I agree with you totally GNZ, it will not appeal to people geared only torwards performance...I agree 100%, but what I disagree with is how people that are like that have such an attitude problem sometimes torwards cars like mine. Im still waiting for a response from "Los" (In the spirit of healthy car show competition) If he would want to compete his galant against mine at HIN DC? Just good clean car show competition
    there's only a few 8G galants in the country that are hooked up enough to be parked next to yours... 1 in florida, 1 (maybe 2) in california, 1 in nevada, 1 (maybe 2) in NY/NJ, 1 in texas, and i know i'm forgetting a few in the midwest.... but definately less than 10 that i know of.

I dont think everyone has to like the direction he went in but damn he put alot of work inot it why hate on it. i think i saw someone post that most of the work probally was done by him, and all i can say to that is, everyone wants one thing when you do any kind of vehicle that will be racing or showing !!!!!!SPONSORS!!!!! Why not let someone else pay for some shit on your car just to sport there logo(not to say he got his stuff through a sponsor). You still have to do work to even get notice by a sponser. Me honestly im glad hes on the east coast cause i dont want to compete with his car, i already have to worry about Matt, Cali, Remedy, Reelax, ect. :shock: You east coast guy stay at east coast shows i dont have the budget to keep up on all the new stuff on my car :smt013 j/k i think it would be great to get ever one for Nopi one year

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsNCGalant
    there's only a few 8G galants in the country that are hooked up enough to be parked next to yours... 1 in florida, 1 (maybe 2) in california, 1 in nevada, 1 (maybe 2) in NY/NJ, 1 in texas, and i know i'm forgetting a few in the midwest.... but definately less than 10 that i know of.

Maybe 2 in Nevada? lol

Shit how the fuck did I miss this. Bad ass color bro not feeling the wing but other than that your ride is badass. Keep it tight cuz.
    The Altima

You would think that they would have a couple of NOPI shows out west...but they dont unfortunatley for you guys...but to tell you the truth I haven't ever been to a NOPI nationals show.

im going to look at how much a auto transport would cost. cause i want to hit up a NOPI

I could give you a pretty good idea..of about what it would cost. I sent my car fron NC to TX this past October for HIN Dallas. Enclosed, motorized double deck...very nice...very professional...and they treat your car like gold. about $1800 there and back. By the way I meant to tell you car looks really good...looks great in silver.

thanks for both price and comment :D

nice

awesome car bro... I like the widebody fender deal.. Where did u get the flares if u dont mind?? The wing is str8 everything looks good..

On another note its crazy hard to have a daily driver / show car unless u do 100% or close to that much work on ur car.. Anyone with a body kit and all decked out for show knows that u have to repaint ur car or atleast the bumpers every so often or every show to keep it fresh and chip free.. Molding cracks from stress and has to be redone.. Rims with brake dust have to be cleaned religiously.. Door dents and dings ---

the car is hot man keep it up..
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Thanks, I appreciate it...as far as the flares...they are actually flares for a Eclipse but just made them work for my car. You can usually find them on any performance website....I think mine were for a 01 type body style. Hope this helps...be ready for a lot of piecing and shaping...it was hard to do, but It will be worth it in the end.

WarmAndSCSI
    Wow, Vortech has your car on their site now: http://www.vortecheng.com/global_ite...ection=V-Rides. Impressive! It's the only Japanese car on that page

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    The car is obviously done very well with body work and paint. I personally think it would look a tone better with a VR4 wing! I think judges would think the same as it would be different then the rest of the ricers .. I mean cars haha jk :P

But what all is done to the engine? What type of boost are you running? Tuning? Why did you choose to go non-intercooled? Post some more pics!
    7g for life!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast