The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OEM Carbon Fiber hood

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 65
    Norcal Performance

OEM Carbon Fiber hood

Who would be interested in an OEM style carbon fiber hood. If I can get enough interest I can get them made. They would cost $550 + shipping regualar price and I can arrange it to were the first 10 would get them for $450 + shipping. These hoods would be top quality. We only deal with the best and try to sell them at the lowest prices we can. So if anybody is interested please post here.

Cliff

Who is intrested in a Carbon Fiber hood.

OEM Hood
    1. Lazarus
    2. sugafooted GTZ
    3. Kwiksix
    4. latingalant01
    5. RedGalant2k1
    6. ozkrow
    7. Aztec

EVO Hood
    1. Outlawzcc
    2. hsinya
    3. Alister_McRae
    4. escoson
    5. Fast99ES

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Norcal Performance
    We can make/copy any hood. Also I can actually get the Evo hood from VIS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>We can make/copy any hood. Also I can actually get the Evo hood from VIS.</div>

How much to get a copy and how much if I order through you for the VIS. The reason I am asking is the hood that I have came damaged because of the shipping company that it went through. I would like to get another hood but I know that ordering through VIS will take months. I would like to know what option I have and also I am sure that your company is able to put the hood pins in it for me because I am a little hestiant on drilling into the hood myself and I can not find any body shop local to me that even know what CF is.

Jason

I would be interested I just need to know the cut off date. I have a couple other engagements but I amy be able to pull some strings for the OEM will you be needing a deposit? PLease do keep us informed.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

sugafooted GTZ
    id love one

TGC Regular
    i will be commited to buying a cf evo style hood if u guys produce one, or if theres other styles that other people are interested too. i've been waiting forever for another cf hood groupbuy and i doubt that one is gonna happen
    Your signature is too long.

Kwiksix
    Put me down as a definate!!!!!
    OEM hood please.

hood

Yes count this latingalant in from corpus christi texas, just let me know so thati can strat saving for it.

ozkrow
    oem now!!! i am in! whats the info on this..???

Aztec
    this some what off topic,
    but can CF fenders also be made??

back to the topic,
    a CF OEM hood would be great.

Norcal Performance
    I can get the CF oem hood made just as soon as I can find an OEM hood to make the mold off of. The price will be like at the beginning of the topic. I will call on Monday to get a price on the VIS Evo hood. I will also see how much it would cost to get them made.

As far as CF fenders. Same thing. I would need to atleast ten orders. I will see what the prices will be on Monday.

Cliff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can get the CF oem hood made just as soon as I can find an OEM hood to make the mold off of. The price will be like at the beginning of the topic. I will call on Monday to get a price on the VIS Evo hood. I will also see how much it would cost to get them made. Â*

As far as CF fenders. Same thing. I would need to atleast ten orders. I will see what the prices will be on Monday. Â*

Cliff</div>

I have my old hood just chillin in my side yard if you guys need it I can let you guys use it. When did you need it?

Jason

Once Again the go to guys come through again. dude I was about to send them mine and ride around hoodless.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

How about a mesh grill kit? or even full replacement grill?

Alister_McRae
    yeah, a new grill would be really nice, our grills look like buick grills. And if we can get a group buy together for the CF EVO hood, i would be the first on the list. I really dont want to wait for months, and 5-6 hundred dollars is a lot for a hood.

escoson
    im down for a oem hood but if evo comes around before hand or can be made i would rather get that instead. i just got a new better paying job so definatley count me IN

Norcal Performance
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlawzcc
    I have my old hood just chillin in my side yard if you guys need it I can let you guys use it. When did you need it?

Jason
    This would be perfect, let me talk to CLiff and we'll see if we cant get something worked out to pick it up. We'll be in touch.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal Performance
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlawzcc

Jason
    This would be perfect, let me talk to CLiff and we'll see if we cant get something worked out to pick it up. We'll be in touch.

Tim
    Okay cool. Tim I think I you already have my number. If you need it again just pm me.

Jason

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast