The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Smokin' Hot Benz Pics (56k might not be horrible)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    TGC Regular

Re: Smokin' Hot Benz Pics (56k might not be horrible)

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud Galant Driver
    That is why the W210 will always be one of my favorite body styles. That is pure MB hotness there. The only thing I don't like is the cf strips on the hood and the uniwiper.
    u know that the uniwiper is OE on that generation e-class right? that is not modded. it actually is very cool since the arm gets longer/shorter depending on where on the windshield it is.. meaning it reaches out for the corners and shortens to stay on the windshield near the sides and top. it wipes in a "M" shape that is very cool to see. that is one of my favorite things about the car (we had 3 W210's in our family).
    Really? Man, I don't know if I'm really feeling how that looks but that is pretty neat thats for sure. I guess I just never noticed it on any e-class before.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    my mom has a E320 that body style. that thing has so many problems. and every problem is waay expensive. the spring to the door on the sunvisor mirror broke so it doesnt stay open. $300 to fix. get the point?
    Shit i sold a waterpump for a Benz the other day $457 bux jobber. So List had to be up there in the 900's. Then the autostore charges the mechanic and the mechanic charges the car owner.I know the owner of the car had a slight heart attack when he heard the price he had to pay for it and on top of that the labor to put it in. BTW the pump was no bigger than our water pumps in the 64's

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

[email protected] <- '01 ES V6 (detuned for daily commutes)

Black '94 Audi S4 soon RS2'd running 28 psi
    Chipset [X]|Injectors[X]|Turbo[X]|RS2 Manifold[X]|Bosch 3-BAR MAP[X]

that team hybrid has been ot there for a while... that car hasnt chenged since 2003...
    Diego

I can get my hands on a 99 E55 for cheap. Unmolested too! I drove it...it is fast as hell as is, I can only imagine with work done. Hell I am curious about the new ones since they are supercharged! I havent jumped on it cuz...well...I am broke! LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12