The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for something to fill a 3-4" diameter hole..

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Looking for something to fill a 3-4" diameter hole..

looking for what they call a tweaker to fit on the driver // passenger side door. or something that'll fit in that hole that's like 3-4" diameter or so..

just trying to way my options.. do you guys know of a possible "tweaker" or small speaker that'll fit there or anything that'll make it look alot better?

:shock: wtf is that???

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdman13
    :shock: wtf is that???
    Haha, birdman I think split is talking about tweeters not "tweakers". And split, my best advice would be to head to your local audio store and see if they can help you find a set that will fit.

lol its "Tweeter" bro , check ebay for that size shouldnt be to much
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Best thing you can do: new door panels
    Even better: don't buy that car, you'll regret it.

maybe a 4 inch midrange

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    You're still thinking about that car?? Don't get it.. It's not worth it.. Imagine what else could be wrong with it that you can't see...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87
    You're still thinking about that car?? Don't get it.. It's not worth it.. Imagine what else could be wrong with it that you can't see...
    x2
    mitsumitsu aka luke9511

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Yeh, whats your area/zip/regional code.. i dont even know how they do it in Canada... guaranteed i can find u better cars in Canada on Cars or autotrader

i'm from british columbia, my postal code is v3w 7k4. let me know what you guys find. i've tried but maybe i'm not looking at the right spots.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    that hole looks the size of the tweeters they sell at walmart...don't it?? one of my friends has that kind oof tweeters...he mounted it in the same place...i think they go for around $20/pair

i got it inspected. everything is legit, the only concern is the gasket which can be replaced cheap. at 130k miles, it's running strong. i think i might get it, if i can rock a deal with that dealer. all maintenace is upto date, it's just the previous owner took his shit out, so i can fill the gaps cheap. 1.8k off the asking price should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by gtx
    Best thing you can do: new door panels
    Even better: don't buy that car, you'll regret it.
    He bought the car already.

TURBO= in the making.......

aha kinda i made an offer of $6250 USD and it got accepted. Asking price was $7750. included a 1 year bumper-to-bumper and powertrain warranty. replaced the stereo with a cd player/face plate, installed tweeters on both doors. getting detailed, before i pick it up. now i'm gonna bring a personal friend/mechanic and also a legit mechanic from a shop to do a complete inspection, so it's pending inspection.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    good luck split...have fun....enjoy it

slap a big SPOON sticker over it. +27hp.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.