The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Things to come....

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Things to come....

Hey guys, so my car is going into the shop next week. It is going to be painted the IS350 Starfire Pearl. Some of you guys know what my car already looks like. I currently have the cyber 2 front and sides with the erebuni rear. I got a pair of new cyber 1 sides going on too next week. Going to take about 2-3 weeks. I will post pics when finished. I can't wait :D :D :D

Nice color. Can't wait to see the pics :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Post a pic of the color..

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ohh. white.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Its the same color as Cali's car......
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

This is it....just add a carbon hood and carbon trunk :D

Censee
    i think thats an awesome color,,,,but pics dont do this color justice,,,cant wait to see it man, good choice

so just an update guys...car has been primered already. All moldings will be shaved off tomorrow. My bodyman will be using sheet metal, fiberglass, and bondo to cover up the holes. Cyber 1 sides will be replacing my cyber 2s. Sorry i dont got pics yet. Will keep you guys informed.

wow thats gona look awsome..how much is it running you if you dont mind me askin
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

About $3000. Still a good deal considering the color choice. They are going to reclear my carbon hood and trunk. He also just threw in shaving off the moldings as part of everything. I'll keep you guys posted.

Any update on the status...curious to what it looks like. I bet it looks amazing.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    damn guy thats a nice ass color. hope it comes out hott.... get some picz up ASAP.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    sounds like it will be nice, cant wait to see the finished product

Probably can get some pics this weekend. My bodyman can only work on my car during the weekends because thats when he does his side jobs. I'll try to get some pics up for you guys...