The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Obd 2...

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Obd 2...

Ok i was searching spotcompatonly.com and a few others that have the bill me later and pay by months and saw this. Its suppose to monitor alot of stuff by plugging into your obd-II. Only reason im menting this is cause when i was lookin at obd plugs all i could find was elm-scan and laptop.

Suppose to cost $299.97 and can do it at $15/month or no payments for 90 days.

-Edit: Ok so instead of making another post i was wondering is pins 14 and 16 populated on a 7g? Cause for the dashhawk they have to be there so im thinking bout going with a Greddy Intellegent InfroMeter instead

not sure what kinda features that model you posted can do exactly but the scangague II will do a buncha that stuff and costs half the price.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    www.pocketlogger.com is also less and has the same obd2 features.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Well i originally was goin to run a elmscan bluetooth and then run my other laptop with windows 98 and just use that but i was looking for somethin a little smaller and all the pda's i had i sold except one and im using that one alot. I might just stick to the laptop and mount me up a bracket to hold it while i drive

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    Well i originally was goin to run a elmscan bluetooth and then run my other laptop with windows 98 and just use that but i was looking for somethin a little smaller and all the pda's i had i sold except one and im using that one alot. I might just stick to the laptop and mount me up a bracket to hold it while i drive
    get a palm IIIxe you can find them on ebay refurbed for like $35
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepervr-4
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    get a palm IIIxe you can find them on ebay refurbed for like $35
    cosigned!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678