The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dome lights, keyless entry, power locks stopped working.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    yes!!! it is definitely the fuse in the yellow cube at the front side of the car, i had that problem and this was the simplest solution, to a problem i had for a long time now.

riddnic
    My problem seems to have been the red and black wire on the harness was broken... When I reconnected the two ends of the wire and the dome lights, vanity mirrors came on; radio would remember stations but still no turn signals. I replaced the ETACS ecu with a new one. Nothing works anymore? What should I do?

Opps, blew the 10 amp fuse when I replaced the ECU... Of course!!! I will post after I try with the new ECU's. Thanks.
    Last edited by riddnic; 03-10-2009 at 07:28 PM

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Ok.......I come out to my car this morning and to my surprise the typical signs of that 10 amp fuse it blown again. It was fine the night before, no problems. last time i had this happen i replace the fuse but my idle was far to low and it began to stall at traffic lights. well this is happening again and i have no idea why it is idling low again because i just had my tb cleaned and adjusted which fixed it last time. need some help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12