The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: murpheys law sux

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

murpheys law sux

you know, i had my car running great for like a week. everything was great. turbo was spooling great, engine ran fine, everything peachy. the only thing wrong was a tiny oil leak in the oil feed from the block-no biggie. well today i finally decided to bring some friends over and show them my hard work. well guess what happens, on THIS DAY ONLY i start the car and that little tiny leak becomes a crack in the brass fitting and oil shot everywhere. about 2 quarts worth!!! good thing i ran and shut the car off before all the oil was gone. that pissed me off so bad. all that hard work and something only goes wrong when i go to show someone. now i have to remove all the oil feed lines and replace the fitting. this sets me back another week or so to get the parts in.........lol good thing i dont have a temper. i just laughed it off. what else you gonna do?
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

Dont you hate murphy, that guys a prick! For those of you who may not have heard about Murphys Law, this is what it states: Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I try to abide by that law everyday. Sorry about what happened to ya bro.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    You got good lines in there? If not its a chance to upgrade when you pull it apart.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Where is the oil line going to? Is it the oil feed or return for the turbo.
    7g for life!

its the oil feed. it was tapped into the oil sender unit with one of those 4-way split blocks made out of brass. there was a small crack in it and for some reason it grew to a large crack. and f.y.i. all the LINES are good, just that fitting was bad, nothing needs to be upgraded because i used all good stuff except (figures) that block (ebay lol) i just bought a new one from earls so i should be able to replace it within a week.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Ah yah, easy fix. I thought you meant you "tapped" your actual engine block lol.
    7g for life!

lol then i would have really been in a pickle, but ya its still just kind of fustrating because i had just about everything done and then this happened. but on the bright side at least i realized the problem while i was in my garage and not driving down the road!!!!

Proto
    post pics of your setup in the members section

i did, check it out