The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: any sites for volks/works?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    BINGO!!!! Found them $1695 Slightly Used look clean no scuffs or anything, downside their gold, but ill paint them, also not 19's but 18's. After thinking and realizing i drive the 8g to much to maintained 19's. I rater just be safe then sorry. And the offsets are different for the front/Rear, that shouldn't cause a problem should it?

18x8+38 114.3
    18x8+26 114.3
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

26mm is excessively low for our cars. At stock height it may be ok, but dropped if will rub like crazy. Its all up to your desires, but the lowest I'd go is a +35mm offset.

only reason why i thought the 26 might work, is i seen a evo guy put 28 on his 17x9 to clear his brembros. ill search around to see if anyone tgc/club3g ran that low or else im back to square 1
    13 GTR

im at 18x8 +38 all around. But I also have molded sides and rear w. enough FG/Bondo on the rear to make my rear wheels flush. w/o that, it would stick out...

Im not sure if +26 would work. It may be not. At worst you would have to camber the rear like -2 or -3 when its low, as not to rub...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

+26 wont work...i have some backup rims that are either +34 or +31 and they stick out around an inch...i felt like i was rollin on daytons for a minute. my Zigens are +38 and they are pretty flush as it is.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

thanks alot for the imput man..sucks monkey balls when you get teased :evil:
    13 GTR

oh yeah...check Gram Lights...they are practically entry level Volks in my opinion. SSR makes good rims...i dont know how they are now because the went bankrupt a few years back but if you find some older rims...they are solid...i personally like the SSR GP-0 evolutions

or the SSR D5R

or the Gram Light 57 Pro

with new titan lip

or the Gram Light 57f Pro

they are discontinues but check ebay sometimes...someone is bound to let them go for around 1k-1.5k. too bad you werent looking for 17's...i just let go of my SSR GP-0 originals for 400. I regret it now too cuz i saw some 18's with the face painted gold and they were SICK!
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

keep looking on the site I gave you man. They get new sets of rims every month... *smile*

yeah rbmotoring.com got some nice rims for a deal. Im looking for some 17 or 18s in staggered fitment for my truck now.

i know ima regret this...pending deal

19x8.0 work VS-XX
    +47 offset for front
    +48 offset for rear

Tires 90% thread..BF Goodrich 235.35.19

Price...an crazy $2950 SHIPED!!!!! :D
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    nice good luck cant wait to see them on the car, now throw on that jdm front lol

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT

19x8.0 work VS-XX
    +47 offset for front
    +48 offset for rear

good deal.

19x8.0 work VS-XX
    +47 offset for front
    +48 offset for rear

Wow. Do it!

long story short....guy needs cash like today for a downpayment on new rims. so i got them for 2,850 shipped.
    13 GTR

long story short....guy needs cash like today for a downpayment on new rims. so i got them for 2,850 shipped.
    13 GTR

excellent!

hey bro what kind of lug nuts do you have? WORK Lug Nuts are $135 thats $$$$$.
    13 GTR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12