The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My 8G ! :D updated.. new pics ! (56k beware..)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    car looks sick! :smt023
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:12 PM): what would a computer do with a lifetime supply of chocolate?
    SkylineGTR7865 (9:45:36 PM): idk what
    lasthopeskrispy (9:45:47 PM): fuck if i know

Looks a lot better in the new pics .. now get some stuff done to her

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Quote Originally Posted by Goku
    Only some the 4 cyl have 4 stud in the 8g, the V6's all have 5 stud
    The V6s came in four stud as well. The NZ-new VR and the V6-24 models had 4 stud until 1999ish, then they changed to 5 stud with the facelift.

The jap import had 4 stud on the 20ST and 25ST Legnums while the 25ST-R had 5 stud.

Hot.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    nice car man...
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Thanks for all the replies, I cleaned the engine bay today.. and took off the cover for the headers.. I'm spraying it silver with a little chrome ;) I'll post some pics to show you how it looks soon! I also got time scheduled next Monday for my car, then it'll be fixed and smooth :D

Thanks for all the replies, I cleaned the engine bay today.. and took off the cover for the headers.. I'm spraying it silver with a little chrome ;) I'll post some pics to show you how it looks soon! I also got time scheduled next Monday for my car, then it'll be fixed and smooth :D

New pics!

Here are some new pics, those were just taken today.. you can see how my car looks like now.. it's going to a mechanic/bodyshop next monday :D

My interior!

My engine bay, I cleaned it and I sprayed the cover for the headers, silver :D tell me what you think..

[/img]

hmm I wonder fthe interior peicess would fit on the u.s galants..

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    hmm I wonder fthe interior peicess would fit on the u.s galants..
    Matt, I was thinking the same thing! i would love to have that console. And the leather is sweet too!

thanks guys, I love that interior :) .. I'm thinking about some mods.. I have in mind .. Techone HID Kit.. I can get that kit for $400 from some guy who never used it.. otherwise it costs in a shop about $630.. and perhaps a drop.. they offered me a drop that's 1,4" in the front and back.. it costs $350-400 shipped.. they said then I don't have to change shocks or struts 'n shit.. tell me what you guys think.. ? the hid would look nice on my car.. and the drop also.. I was also wondering about if I should change an intake and exhaust.. but what if I disable my silencer/muffler.. will I get anything out of my intake if I don't disable it? and won't it fuck up the computer if I take it off?

tell me what you guys think !
    ps: yeah things are expensive here

i dropped my g off at the repairshop/bodyshop.. !! i'll post you some pics when i get it back.. probably takes 2-3days to get it fixed.. I miss my g :|

Gregy_30
    looking clean!!!!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    nice rims and nice g man...
    -Pedro

thanks guys :D it's all good now, new fender and painted.

thanks guys :D it's all good now, new fender and painted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12