The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What should I do?

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    CNascimento

What should I do?

Hey this weekend I changed my CAI to a SHort (for the winter) and now my service engine light is on... What do you think it is? Should I bring it in? :oops:

i say just leave it alone for a week, the light should go out by then. if not then you got problems. get the ecu scanned and possibly see a service technician (mechanic)

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Just a change in airflow volume I suspect. Disconnect your negative battery cable for 15 minutes to reset your ECU and you should be fine. Also make sure you remembered to hook your MAF sensor back up.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Censee
    man i think i was th guy that complained the most about this a whileback....i just left i alone after a while the light just went off...i unplugged the battery for about 20 minuts,then the light went off,but came back on..it was frustrating,but one day i just took off the inteke and put it back on (for the hundreth time) then the light went on for 1 day the tuned off completely.dont worry it will go off,just the car getting use to all the extra air