The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: im really having bad luck hear

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

im really having bad luck hear

ok, so its been about a week after i posted "murpheys law sucks" were my oil feed fitting cracked. yesterday i got the new fitting, put it on, tested it and everything was beautiful. no leaks whatsoever. so i let my friend drive it around a little when i noticed the intercooler pipe came off of the turbo outlet somehow, so i told him to SLOWLY drive it back into my garage (all of this was at my house and we never brought it on the street thank god). so what does he do? he punches it and slams on the brake about a second before going into the garage, which causes the pipe to go further down and sit right in front of my oil filter. needless to say he hit the cement lip of my garage which caused the pipe to slam into the oil filter and rupture a slit in it-sending all of my oil onto the ground(well not all of it but most of it.) oh man i was pissed, cause later on i learned that it also ruptured a hole in the stainless oil feed line which now leaks. so now i had to "ghetto rig" a oil feed out of rubber hose and banjo fittings intill i can get a new feed hose. today i bought more oil, a new filter, and ordered a new oil feed line. :( i really hope this project gets better lol.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Wow man that sucks. Reason 1 why you shouldnt let your friends drive your car, they are idiots lol.
    7g for life!

and whats even funnier is that i let that same friend drive it some time last year and my g got hit by a PT cruiser lol. but it turned out good because i got enough insurance money to paint my car. but this time he did give me some money to replace the filter and oil.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    whyyyyy would you let someone drive the car you've slaved over for so long?

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Wow man that sucks. Reason 1 why you shouldnt let your friends drive your car, they are idiots lol.
    very true

thought about askin his clumsy self for a lil money for the damages done?

2001 5 speed 4g64T

phizz2k
    Got to be careful man, with other's driving your ride.... It seems like the turbo "G" is too much for him
    Good luck on the repair and hope it all turns out good...

Damn sucks to hear man, hope you can get it back up and running soon.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by laxinwarrior
    Damn sucks to hear man, hope you can get it back up and running soon.
    sorry to hear that dude.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

got it back runnin strong again. btw he did give money and appologized. on the contrary though i couldnt have finished the turbo without him anyway, he helped alot. but its all good now, no more problems.

good to hear ... now its time to make some vids of that beast. :twisted:

did some test runs today with a shitty oil feed line untill i get the new stainless line. i ran 10psi with the new fuel system, and im startin to get pretty adicted to boost. will have vids up soon as i get everything on the engine done.