The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spark plug wires for 7G ????

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    Bluegalant

Spark plug wires for 7G ????

Im thinking about getting spark plug wires for my 7g( COLORED ONES) but can find the right one. Some people told me that they don't make it. They also told me that i could buy a universal one but im looking for a OEM fit like the ones MSD makes.
    Anybody know where to go ??
    Even if i decide to get universal ones, are they safe ?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    hehe, You get can blue NGK wires from nopionline.com and also some cheap yellow ones from there too.

But the best are the red Magnecore 8.5mm wires from OptAuto.com. They sell them other places, but this is the only one that I remember
    7g for life!

Bluegalant
    I've cheked it out at nopi and those NGK look pretty good. Just the color i was looking for hehe . Thanks seth.

94reyES
    I just put in red 8.5mm Magnecores today, and I noticed more pep in my car. The difference is quite noticeable over my realllllyyy old plug wires. 8)

96TEXASgalant
    Is anybody familiar with the Nology wires that have the built in capacitor? There supposed to have a mean spark, but I want to hear about them from someone who's tried them.

Experienced TGC Member
    My buddy put Nology wires on his Eclipse, he thinks they're Badass! And he had Magnecore before if that matters...

Do NOT buy ACCEL wires people, I have them and they Suck! One of them melted and the other 3 just don't fit right.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

i've heard from others from the old board tyo stay away from nology wires, just because they produce too much spark...never reasearched it but thats what others have said, something u migght want to look into

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

96TEXASgalant
    2True: how long has he had them?

Why would too much spark be a problem?

nology is crap
    stick with magnacors

stick with what is proven....
    nology has been trying To push Them turds For years, and no one buys Them....
    Craig R.
    [email protected], Gclipse96 on AIM

1996Galant 14.0@103
    biggest b00bies EvAr

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(g96nt)</div><div class='quotemain'>nology is crap
    stick with magnacors

</div>

You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

craig = 7g god

not saying nology won't do the job, just not done like magnecore has proven to do

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    <span style='color:blue'>If we get other wires, what should we get if it doesn't say Galant</span>

Experienced TGC Member
    [quote=Blue Ice Rider]<span style='color:blue'>If we get other wires, what should we get if it doesn't say Galant</span>

You have wires that say "Galant" on them? If so, time for an upgrade bro, get some Magnacore's and some plugs.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>