The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Power folding mirrors

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 31

Power folding mirrors

Where can I get them? I was looking for them on ebayi, but nothing...

you can try contacting triggmuave ( Sp?) he should be able to get you a set....they might get expensive....
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

You sure? cause i found some on there. When you search, search worldwide....ill get the link once i get home im in class right now and cant really search.

Im sure, I found only electric controled mirrors, not folding. By the way, they are from 7G or 8G?

*JDM MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 FOLDING REAR VIEW MIRRORS , EC5A

thats for a 8g, JDM years are diffrent in europe and japan
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but as ^^ said, for the 8g we need the EC5A model folding mirrors. Does anyone know what the E39A model is? Is it for the 7g?

Quote Originally Posted by tamim13 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread, but as ^^ said, for the 8g we need the EC5A model folding mirrors. Does anyone know what the E39A model is? Is it for the 7g?
    E39A is the 6G.

TGC Regular
    8G
    EC5A Galant VR-4
    EC5W Legnum VR-4

7G
    E84A VR-4
    E74A Sports GT (VR-4)

6G
    E39A VR-4

If you need power folding mirrors let me know, there is a chance I could find some.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

Thanks guys for the answers, that clears that up. Goku, I'll PM you on the mirrors.

you'll need to modify the harness to make that work......definitely not a walk in the park.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    you'll need to modify the harness to make that work......definitely not a walk in the park.
    actually... it is a walk in the park, and there's a map of the trail.
    7g JDM power folding mirror Rewire w/jdm switch.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Burn
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Folding mirrors

I can say, that in Europe are colors in mirrors diferent. No color matches to this tutorial. I have everything prepared, but I have no idea, how to find out, which wire connected to which function.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi View Post
    I can say, that in Europe are colors in mirrors diferent. No color matches to this tutorial. I have everything prepared, but I have no idea, how to find out, which wire connected to which function.
    First of all this is for the 7th gen World spec power folding mirros. i think 8th gen has different color scheme.
    How i figured out the wiring was trough trial and error. If you have the World spec controls with wire harness check to see if they match the colors from the 7g tutorial or 8g tutorial. From there you know you'll have the control wires figured. Like it says you'll have to run two wires to each mirror. (4 new wires total) if you didn't have power mirrors you'll have to run them all.

Sure, I have bought from Malaysia world spec mirrors and I have 7G, of course. Any way, the wire colors dont match. Who made up the tutorial, he must have system for finding out, how to rewire. And I thing, I have 7 wires to each mirror - 2 for folding (new), 2 for heating up, 3 for setting. Cos Ive rebuild both of them - my old mirrors with heating and new with folding. And make up one set.
    Last edited by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi; 11-21-2008 at 01:01 PM
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz
    Dream, as if you live for ever, live as if you will die today, the choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    8G
    EC5A Galant VR-4
    EC5W Legnum VR-4

7G
    E84A VR-4
    E74A Sports GT (VR-4)

6G
    E39A VR-4

If you need power folding mirrors let me know, there is a chance I could find some.
    Let me know how much it would coast for them. Im interested in a set.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice View Post
    actually... it is a walk in the park, and there's a map of the trail.
    7g JDM power folding mirror Rewire w/jdm switch.
    6 hours isn't a walk in the park. 6 hours is more than the hours required to re and re your engine....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-and-his-mitsubishi View Post
    Sure, I have bought from Malaysia world spec mirrors and I have 7G, of course. Any way, the wire colors dont match. Who made up the tutorial, he must have system for finding out, how to rewire. And I thing, I have 7 wires to each mirror - 2 for folding (new), 2 for heating up, 3 for setting. Cos Ive rebuild both of them - my old mirrors with heating and new with folding. And make up one set.
    hmmm no clue about the Heated / power folding mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by hk20000 View Post
    6 hours isn't a walk in the park. 6 hours is more than the hours required to re and re your engine....

it's a walk in the park now. I figured it out so people after me would have it easier.... so i thought, but i guess not. once someone has "blazed a trail", it makes the path easier for others to follow. That's what this board is about

Any Idea, how to find out, which color matches to which function - Ive take apart the new controller, but Its imposible to find out the right wires to right function.
    www.mitsubishiklub.cz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast