The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well someone had a nice revenge..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Must be a woman who did that.
    X 2 , :smt021

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius
    Yeah saw it before as well...still fucked up too!
    If it is a quattro...call and have it towed, only call for a regular tow truck. Dont flat bed it...that would screw it up real bad too
    It would screw it up worse to not tow it on a flatbed. Vehicles with AWD/4WD capability a required to be towed on a flatbed otherwise the tow company is responsible for your drivetrain damage.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    bloodclaat!!!!! :D

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    If it is a quattro...call and have it towed, only call for a regular tow truck. Dont flat bed it...that would screw it up real bad too
    It would screw it up worse to not tow it on a flatbed. Vehicles with AWD/4WD capability a required to be towed on a flatbed otherwise the tow company is responsible for your drivetrain damage.
    yeah dude, you have it toally backwards u CANT NOT flat bed a awd car
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    I am confused now...Red said the same thing I was saying....I know it would screw it up thats why I mentioned it. It was another revenge idea like Kwikfox's idea with the tires.

Lonestar...I have no idea who you are talking to. If you are being sarcastic to Red or telling me i'm wrong. If thats the case you are mistaken...if it was directed at Red....well LOL

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

damn makes me feel sad and wish it was a HONDA. 8)

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    I am confused now...Red said the same thing I was saying....I know it would screw it up thats why I mentioned it. It was another revenge idea like Kwikfox's idea with the tires.

Lonestar...I have no idea who you are talking to. If you are being sarcastic to Red or telling me i'm wrong. If thats the case you are mistaken...if it was directed at Red....well LOL
    no look at your original post...
    If it is a quattro...call and have it towed, only call for a regular tow truck. Dont flat bed it...
    you got it backwards but i understood what you were saying

when is we gon be free????

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgson316
    If it is a quattro...call and have it towed, only call for a regular tow truck. Dont flat bed it...
    you got it backwards but i understood what you were saying
    No I got it right...IF you want to screw the car up more...call for a regular tow truck, dont flatbed it. Flatbedding the car would be fine. You got it backwards

*edit*
    I see what everyones problem is...its the wording. Never mind the part about "that would screw it up real bad too" meant, if you towed it regularly. Had nothing to do with the flatbed. The wording was my mistake, but I meant exactly what everyone is saying...Flatbed = ok
    Regular tow = bad

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by lKoRTy

That's f*ckin' crazy...
    :D

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaperâ„¢...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12