The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will these fit my 2003 8G V6??

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Will these fit my 2003 8G V6??

For Sale: Set of four 16" Enkei 5+ rims. Only have about 6,000 miles on them, as they were my summer rims on my Mazda MPV. Since I no longer have the vehicle, I need to sell these. Here are some specifics:

16X7 Silver Machined
    5:100/114, 40mm offset
    5 bolts

with tires they will

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar

Re: Will these fit my 2003 8G V6??

Quote Originally Posted by D8
    For Sale: Set of four 16" Enkei 5+ rims. Only have about 6,000 miles on them, as they were my summer rims on my Mazda MPV. Since I no longer have the vehicle, I need to sell these. Here are some specifics:

16X7 Silver Machined
    5 bolts

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i sold a set of the 5+ to Phil like 2 years ago. yes they will fit man. i might have some picz of my car on them. let me know if you want to see them.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24

16X7 Silver Machined
    5 bolts

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i sold a set of the 5+ to Phil like 2 years ago. yes they will fit man. i might have some picz of my car on them. let me know if you want to see them.

show me! :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    16s???? booooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    16s???? booooooo

LOL

Well...I'd love to have some 17's or even 18's but right now can't afford it......getting married...I'd have to buy wheel and rubber if I upgraded size......these puppies are being sold for $180 which I can afford, just swap the rubber.......

IF I buy them I will be selling my stock 16's......Right now I'm trying to sell my Fender Telecaster to cover the cost....

anyone interested in a 1992 Telecaster Creme color......action, truss rod and intonation have all been adjusted.....$275!!! lemme know!

tires: 225/50r16

Save up and get atleast 17"!

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24

16X7 Silver Machined
    5 bolts

show me! :D
    sorry homie. after i sold the rims i deleted the pictures so i dont have them. anywys just save some cash and get some 17" man. you will like them better.

yeah i got 17s, and you just said that you wanted to be like me... again, you can try, but you will fail muhahahahaha ;)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    yeah i got 17s, and you just said that you wanted to be like me... again, you can try, but you will fail muhahahahaha ;)
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i can imagine you head getting bigger and bigger right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    16s???? booooooo

LOL

Well...I'd love to have some 17's or even 18's but right now can't afford it......getting married...I'd have to buy wheel and rubber if I upgraded size......these puppies are being sold for $180 which I can afford, just swap the rubber.......

IF I buy them I will be selling my stock 16's......Right now I'm trying to sell my Fender Telecaster to cover the cost....

anyone interested in a 1992 Telecaster Creme color......action, truss rod and intonation have all been adjusted.....$275!!! lemme know!
    I got 17s for sale and ill give them to you for the same price. They are good condtion pm me for pics
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.