The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP style...Galant?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 48
    Ive been looking at my car and damn, I dont like it. I just went to a local show (exterme autofest) and saw a Infiniti VIP style. I loved it. I was a big four door with fat 5 spoke work wheels that were staggered. It was on bags and slammed with a -5 or so camber! It had a boxy body and the rear windows had curtains! Damn that was sexxy. When I left the show I looked at the car and wondered it that would work? To me the Galant is Slow, family car, hell, grandmas car. But looking at it, made me think....Can I make it into VIP style? I was already thinking of putting bags on the car since I dont plan to do motor work, maybe a 5 speed, but thats it. I was shooting for better control to rip on turns, but damn, not a real canyon car to me...with bags I can slam it when I want to and raise it to avoid speedbumpes/dips. Ive read that some systems run on tokiko shocks and air springs and you can digitally preset a high and low level (extra). Sounds good and forces me to obey the speed limit (sorta) and not drive so stupid in my slow galant.

So has anyone ever thought of going VIP with their car? I might sell the wheels I have now and go for a look like this..

And have a exterior style like this...

I like this guys style, has the same front end (minus the fogs..i have projectors). But he has the bags and the right wheel style...

Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i like the galant pictured a lot it was one tha inspired me a bit and thats why i decided on that bumper also sleek it got a refined look but also a bit more agressive, for you since your whole car is molded im sure it would be a lot of work tho, good luck

being molded to me means I can sand it down back to FG and add more to change the bumper completely, loose the curves and make it boxy. Its harder to fix the curves if there is body damage, but boxy is easier....hmmm...

Sillyasianz I to am going for the vip look, and yes it is possible.

here is a website these people can help out alot as far as suspensions work, body, etc..

www.vipstylecars.com

hope this helps, 8)

here are some good pics of a vipstyled galant

hope these help :-D 8)
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Dude that is one badass 8g. I am trying to go this way too. Not sure what frontend I should use I am thinkin of usin the stock 00-01 bumper with a round lip or my stock bumper with a JDM lip. I might be switchin my wheels for some HP EVO wheels.
    I am going for this look probably this summer. I am tired of the black wheel combo now although it does look good but I rather get somethin different now. Since the 8g is a sedan I say why not sport it as luxury or portray it as a VIP.

8gpricele$$_toy

check out this diamante.... with some mods can it fit the g?

This G has a VIP look i think...
    2000 Galant With 20 Inch TeZZen Wheels
    Rapped in Nitto 555 Z Rate 225/35/20 Tires!!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/350820/

Yeah I have other stuff too but who cares LOL!

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pLUGSNEt

i like that one...it looks like bimmer....or better then bimmer

8gpricele$$_toy
    all they are is a vr4 bumper w/ a lip....

Quote Originally Posted by 8gpricele$$_toyz
    all they are is a vr4 bumper w/ a lip....
    VR-G not VR-4

I say go for it ...get bags

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

eh. I dunno silly. your car looks pretty badass as is. I think of the Galant as a perfect sleeper so the V.I.P. thing is kinda way off. but its your car... all i can say is if you go V.I.P. in maybe a half a year to a year. I got dibs on the works. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by pLUGSNEt

yes sir that is a VIPstyled G right there
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

I'm thinking about going vip style after I get a new black paint job. Do you guys think these wheels will look good as a vip style.

shaneb
    Those are some great pics of your car!
    Wheesl/tire Size?
    Bagged?
    I love it!
    LOL we have the same bumper

thanks, but unfortunely it's not my car :sad2:, but i am a member of the vipstylecars forum and there is a guy on there with that galant, unfortunatly i don't know all the specks on it, i e-mailed the guy but he hasn't gotten back to me, my galant isn't anywear near that yet, but i'm working on it :)
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    I'm thinking about going vip style after I get a new black paint job. Do you guys think these wheels will look good as a vip style.

yes sir,that looks real good,get it.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Dre, I have to see your car in person before I give my opinion. I guess I'll see it at the meet. Don't forget that "true" VIP also includes the interior. Are you prepared to work on that also? You've already spent a lot of money on your new bumper, wheels, SS-P's, body and paintwork etc. If you go with bags, you'll have to get rid of that melon shooter muffler and your CSK kit will scrape like a muthafuck!

Quote Originally Posted by shaneb
    yes sir that is a VIPstyled G right there
    yup
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

most of the interiors in VIP cars and VIPstyle car's consist of wood grain, tables, curtains, etc...

your right though for VIPstyle the muffler's gotta go, unless your going to go for the Boso style of VIP
    Much Respect.

Be Blessed.
    Shane

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast