The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well its time.... UPDATED 07/05/07

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 113 of 113
    TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOSEY2099
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    that's an awesome color!! did you paint the doorjambs and engine bay the same color too? or is it still black?
    The color that it is now is nothing like whats in the pics. Doorjams got painted and the enginebay will be black until aug. In fact I actually like my engine bay black.
    DAMNNN Roman it looks really good! I cant wait to see it!! Looks real hot... What exact color is that? Is that the same color as Frank's

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
    that's an awesome color!! did you paint the doorjambs and engine bay the same color too? or is it still black?
    The color that it is now is nothing like whats in the pics. Doorjams got painted and the enginebay will be black until aug. In fact I actually like my engine bay black.
    DAMNNN Roman it looks really good! I cant wait to see it!! Looks real hot... What exact color is that? Is that the same color as Frank's
    nope not the same color as mine for sure,
    pretty sur i know what it is but from the pics not sure

Thats nice man, Was that your Tranny that was all taken apart??? did you have to change anything out before it took a Shit on you?

I Will be painting mine sometime, maybe a year from now. Im thinking of a nice Electric blue, like the 98 M3 Had.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjuro_2
    Thats nice man, Was that your Tranny that was all taken apart??? did you have to change anything out before it took a Shit on you?

I Will be painting mine sometime, maybe a year from now. Im thinking of a nice Electric blue, like the 98 M3 Had.
    "Took a shit on me" >??? My tranny hasn't taken a shit on me at all. I was just upgrading to hold more and even power. In fact after beating the shit out of it for a year and some, when we took it apart everything was perfect inside. No cracked/chipped gears, not too much crap on the magnet either.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekz185
    I don't want to post the actual color of the car yet. What you see in the pics is just the base coat. To tell you the truth I don't think a camera can capture the true color but we'll see. I'm gonna be at the shop on sat/sun. If you want to see you should stop by.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Holy shit!!! That's nice!!! what's the cost of all the body work?

The car is still not done, i have some more work to finish on her today(saturday). They are suppost to finish polishing it sunday and thats it. The price that i got, is not what you are gonna get. Lets just say that its $1000 in materials alone. So you'd be looking at around $5-7K for something like this.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    The car is still not done, i have some more work to finish on her today(saturday). They are suppost to finish polishing it sunday and thats it. The price that i got, is not what you are gonna get. Lets just say that its $1000 in materials alone. So you'd be looking at around $5-7K for something like this.
    thats not just for the piant job is it?

Oh man! I wanna make my sidemarkers flush too, i need a tutorial for my shop to do it...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    Oh man! I wanna make my sidemarkers flush too, i need a tutorial for my shop to do it...
    Yeah they are flush, and look real stock. Everything is done but i'm not going to post any pics untill ty meet

TGC Regular
    bro those side markers came out nice

The car looks ridiculously nice! I saw it when I had to drop off my headlights at his work a couple weeks back. Pictures won't do a paint job like that justice. You have to see it in person. :D
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456