The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Got 05 Toyota Corolla S (mom) (56k?)

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    Experienced TGC Member

Got 05 Toyota Corolla S (mom) (56k?)

trade-in lancer for 7000k and got 05 2005 Toyota Corolla S has 25k miles paid 7500k not a bad deal so it was even trade plus he gaves really good trade in value for that lancer
    this 6th car we got from schaumburg toyota same sales guy so he had to give a good deal.

has alipine mp3/cd

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    i'd rock that toyota.. put on a 4AGE on that and all will be nice.....

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice.

Experienced TGC Member
    yaa its good
    the car has chrome wheels? I never saw chrome on S model i always see other kind

surprizingly quick,my wife got a 04 type S and there are very reliable,shopping around for a kit.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

nice

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    funny....my mom has an 04 ce, and my stepdad has an 06 le....and they always say how i got an 01 galant and my car is in better shape than theirs....

TGC Regular
    Yeah, those are nice cars. I wouldn't mind driving one at all.

notice they have JDM sideskirts!
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

keeping in it desi huh lol.. good choice man
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

drop a 2JZ in that thing!
    haha, if only it would fit...

but have you seen a 4aGE?? those things are monstrous... 4 cyl. itb. the black top atleast... right after the 2jz would be the 4aGE upon the toyota enthusiast dreams... i love toyotas..... right after mitsus of course heheh.

I had an MR2 with a 4age, I wanted to do the 4agze conversion, and replace the SC-12 supercharger, with the SC-14 which is 17% larger... heh, I know a fair ammount of stuff about the 4age family. I had dreams for that MR2... and still do... but right now. Ya, I love the 4AGE. The only problem with the standard 4AGE is that it has shit for low end... whch is why it came supered in later years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    I had an MR2 with a 4age, I wanted to do the 4agze conversion, and replace the SC-12 supercharger, with the SC-14 which is 17% larger... heh, I know a fair ammount of stuff about the 4age family. I had dreams for that MR2... and still do... but right now. Ya, I love the 4AGE. The only problem with the standard 4AGE is that it has shit for low end... whch is why it came supered in later years.
    was it the black top or the silvertop??

Experienced TGC Member
    that corolla is kinda of slow compare to my g...

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    Neither, 20 valve 4AGE was never produced for the USDM. I had the typical 16 valve 4AGE. The Silvertop, and Blacktop 4AGE's that some people have had to be imported from Japan off of the AE 92, and AE 101 Corollas, but no corollas in the US had the 20 valve. Besides, I wouldnt want the 20 valve 4age. Those things are a bitch to maintain. My friend has a silvertop in his AE 86, and its been nothing but problems. Not worth it in my opinion. If i did a 4AGZE conversion, I would want to get the 4th model 4AGZE, which as it is, puts out I believe 175HP, than you change out the pully, and u can push over 200. My friend has tried to put a Super on his silvertop, but its very hard.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I like the crunched up look that the new Corolla has. Nice buy.

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    Neither, 20 valve 4AGE was never produced for the USDM. I had the typical 16 valve 4AGE. The Silvertop, and Blacktop 4AGE's that some people have had to be imported from Japan off of the AE 92, and AE 101 Corollas, but no corollas in the US had the 20 valve. Besides, I wouldnt want the 20 valve 4age. Those things are a bitch to maintain. My friend has a silvertop in his AE 86, and its been nothing but problems. Not worth it in my opinion. If i did a 4AGZE conversion, I would want to get the 4th model 4AGZE, which as it is, puts out I believe 175HP, than you change out the pully, and u can push over 200. My friend has tried to put a Super on his silvertop, but its very hard.
    i figured.. my wife's stepdad has a blacktop with 6 speed tranny.. i tell you that's probly the best 165 hp engine on the planet.. ITBs whole lotta torque... crazy.. drive it and you'd prolly pee your pants.. hehehehe.. but hit me up if you want any silver or blacktop.. i do go to japan and manila alot!!

thats not a bad deal..whites a nice choice
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

good choice. my mom is driving the '06 S that i bought last year. she likes it, and i like it too. i usually drive it on the weekend to give the 8g a rest.

but yea, get rid of those dealer plate frames or did what i did temporarily and turn them about. boy were the dealer folks pissed that i did that.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.