The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Well I sold the Galant and came home with...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    not bad sir.
    -Pedro

luxcrusr2000
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Wow what a downgrade from a Galant. I'd rather have the G, cant wait to see that BMW in my rear view on the 15.
    :smt042 Ouch!

Good luck on the new car!

Nice ride. I like the color. I wish they had a brushed aluminum kit for my bimmer. I'm stuck with burlwood, heh.

Yea, service will be a shock coming from a G. The real expense of BMWs isn't buying them, it's owning them, hehe. Find a good independent, it'll help. This is my baby:

In the last year I've had my 7 I've spend four grand on service, and that includes radiator / cooling system being done by myself, so it could potentially have been more. Also expect to pay a premium for accessories.. my engine software was $400, the CAI I want is $650, Eisenmann exhaust for $1800, $850 for Bluetooth integration kit and a Victor steering wheel for $600. Worst though is the six speed swap from a 540i/6.. $12k, but does include Quaiffe LSD, custom machined flywheel and driveshaft. But it's all worth it ;)

Thats alot of money. I got a cousin w/ a 7 that is ready to sell his cuz they are just so damn expensive to maintain.

wow spicy thats a hot car. good luck with it. what year is it and how many miles?

2011 Camry- 202 miles- just picked up 9/10/10
    2008 Pontiac G6- 26,065 miles- traded in
    1999 Galant ES- 91,846 miles- long gone

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    im going to be looking for you in the streets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12