The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why does noone post??? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 37

Why does noone post??? lol

i keep checkin the 9G section but noone posts anything...theirs gota be something intresting you guys are doing...80% of my posts are responded to by other generations...lol no bodys got anything going on with their car, summers just around the corner and noones doin anything...i get my car back tomm or monday ima have a whole topic devoted to what ima do as soon as i get it back...POST!!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    ok so why did you post something now rather than waitint until tomororo!?
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    im not sure.

Experienced TGC Member
    well most of us have 7 and 8 gens

and some of us dont even have galants :)

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnzfinestplaya
    and some of us dont even have galants :)

or a car now.......

ooo damn, burn!!! sorry, had to.
    -Chris

Well man, I personally don't have anything going on with my 9g...well except that I will have it paid off in June 8) :smt041

Thanks to selling our condo and buying a house. other then that I may or may not put some $$ into it as we need to put some into the new house, and well the XR is probably going to get some loving out of the deal.
    "Oh Lord...why do u mock me so?" - Homer

lol...first off i was just sayin that im postin all the new shit i do to my car an no1 really posts anyhtin and i find it hard to believe that no1 does anythin to their cars...2nd i am guna post tomm but that wasnt the point of this cuz as u can see its in GENERAL POSTS and i was discussing how noone posts....

hmmm ok ill recap what ive done the past month.... i installed my works springs.... bought another batch of amsoil ... good to last me another 30k... 15k intervals...hid are being delivered in the next couple days :P 6000k for my gts...hmmm what else ohhh yea i bought some camber kits to try out for my car... i bought the same 16mm bolts used on the front of the 8g , im only worried about the rear kuz im not sure which ones they are... uses a bolt type too, so i bought the 12mm bolts almost like the front used for the mirage and 1g eclipse. i woullda use dthe 14mm like the lancers, and evo uses but i tired out the bolt and it didnt fit (lil bro has a lancer)... wish me luck...

ohhh yea installing my lip soon ... i think u guys will like it...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar

ha ha ha ha!!!
    -Pedro

see...krazies got somethin goin on lol camber sounds awesome, wana hear how it comes out and u making a lip ur self or u got someone doin it for u, deff wana see that man, thanks for posting

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Ohh I still have that pic of that lip teaser you made! not sure if its the same

Here it is:(may take a while to load)

nah. you guys will have to wait till mod 07. :D

The reason that a lot of people don't post, is because there's not a lot of people to answer general questions to.

For instance, my brake light is out, it's not the bulb, and I found the fuse that goes to stop lights but it's fine, so that doesn't leave me with anything but to ask, and even then, no one knows.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

this is true tech but im just sayin in general u take a look at other forums and its lik wow...i mean no body does anything to thier car it seems...im throin ideas out left an right when im trying or going to do something to my car...and it just seems that their is no one out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by joncav2222
    this is true tech but im just sayin in general u take a look at other forums and its lik wow...i mean no body does anything to thier car it seems...im throin ideas out left an right when im trying or going to do something to my car...and it just seems that their is no one out there lol
    Not true, I did an intake, and have taken off the muffler so far and I'm in the works for a set of cams...

- Tech
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

i actually have on order for rre headers and also waiting on crank pulleys... i also did a throttle body bypass.. a set of official hyperground systems on the car wit a cai... and a magnaflow muff ... im also waiting on more reviews for the bratt that ripp made...

lol a couple of us are actually working on our cars but dont really see a need to post it unless someone asks...

ohhh yea still waiting my my egr deflec... my cuzin in australia is just to lazy to ship it overseas :x :x paid for and everything
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

krazie, if ur talkin bout the egr rear window sunshield then u gota get me one lol..u guys are deff in the werks...more of engine based im tryin for looks not so much engine...just got my car back today, put the rims back on so far, remade my grille...tomm guna put leds in the headlights and a couple of tubes in the bumper wit some rocker switches below the radio...guna retint the tails and re paint my interior...guna try to get my hjeadlights tinted this week..ill keep u's updated.

krazie what is the hyperground system ur talkin about never herd of it? an teck keep us updated on the cams

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    ... bought another batch of amsoil ... good to last me another 30k...
    At least you fancy 9Gers are doing something right 8)

But seriously, get crackin you lazy asses! :P If I don't see a 9G with a chop-top by this time next year I'm going to be disappointed.

I'm just waiting to see a 9g I4 come out of warranty and slap on a turbo! RPW kits guys!

some of the stuff for the 9th gen has to be customized like the cat back but there are some that you can buy like the fujita intake, grounding system

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast