The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why does noone post??? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    just threw in my tubes in the bumper,still finishing up my grill...just put some leds in the cup holder and put some new switches in above the radio...what u guys think?

It kind of looks like a pissed off tron face...hehe
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

lol...not quite the look i was going for but i guess i can settle just finsihed the grille today an improved the light reflection so theres more light commin out the grille...anyone here about a meet at jones beach tomm im goin at lik 12...guna b bbq an shit..

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    there are meets at jones beach every week, there are usually a lot of nice cars around there i forgot the lot though 14 or 17 i used to go once in a while,

but there arent as many posts becuase everyone just wishes they had an 8g anyway lol

Magnuson Moss Act

Under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act, a vehicle manufacturer may not make its vehicle warranty conditional on the use of any brand of part unless the manufacturer provides the part free of charge or the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has specifically published that only the vehicle manufacturer’s product may be used. To challenge a false claim, ask the person to put it in writing, or request the vehicle manufacturer’s part free of charge. If you are charged for the part, or they refuse to give you a written statement, there may be a violation of Federal law.

This is the actual language of the act:

No warrantor of a consumer product may condition his written or implied warranty of such product on the consumer’s using, in connection with such product, any article or service (other than article or service provided without charge under the terms of the warranty) which is identified by brand, trade, or corporate name; except that the prohibition of this sub-section may be waived by the Commission if

the warrantor satisfies the Commission that the warranted product will function properly only if the article or service so identified is used in connection with the warranted product, and
    the Commission finds that such a waiver is in the public interest.
    The district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction of any action brought by the Attorney General (in his capacity as such), or by the Commission by any of its attorneys designated by it for such purpose, to restrain (A) any warrantor from making a deceptive warranty with respect to a consumer product, or (B) any person from failing to comply with any requirement imposed on such person or pursuant to this chapter or from violating any prohibition contained in this chapter.
    2004 Mitsubishi Galant LS - 3.8L V6 - "The G" - 14.62 @ 95.52

”Sticks impress high-school kids, autos win races” – Unknown

WarmAndSCSI
    ^^ Holy dead thread Batman!

WarmAndSCSI
    Barley? Try to use more punctuation when you type :?

No useful information ever gets deleted on TGC. Maybe your perception of useful is skewed. If you have a problem with the moderation, take it up with them. Otherwise, get the hell out.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI

No useful information ever gets deleted on TGC. Maybe your perception of useful is skewed. If you have a problem with the moderation, take it up with them. Otherwise, get the hell out.

Sorry Jr. spell check your spelling of "punctuation"

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by MITZA

Yeah, it's spelled correctly. Are you fucking retarded?

Having a bad attitude with me isn't going to get you shit around this forum. Bye now.

Having a bad attitude with me isn't going to get you shit around this forum. Bye now.
    Simply, you F*** off JR. the situation with the posts has been explained to me. I do not need you adding your ignorant fucking 2 cent remarks. I cleaned up my posts. I have been on here 3 yrs more than you. Your 19 get offline and get some pu tang. later holmes.

WarmAndSCSI

Yeah I'm retarted I fucked your mother, lets have a pissing contest
    *retarded

You've already made it apparent that A) you're a moron and B) you're too much of a pussy to let people see what you've already posted. So I think this is already over.

None of this is appropriate for this forum any way, and I regret even replying to your inane posts.

[quote="WarmAndSCSI"]

Yeah I'm retarted I fucked your mother, lets have a pissing contest
    *retarded

You've already made it apparent that A) you're a moron and B) you're too much of a pussy to let people see what you've already posted. So I think this is already over.

None of this is appropriate for this forum any way, and I regret even replying to your inane posts.[/

Keep it going

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Come on guys, knock it off. Back on topic or warnings.
    7g for life!

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Come on guys, knock it off. Back on topic or warnings.
    Seth, this thread is almost a year old and has no point any way

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Fine. Locked! If you 9g guys want to post, feel free to make new posts about the wonderful world of the 9g!
    7g for life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12