The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Supercharged V6 Video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    looks good nontheless

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by bluediamonds
    that sucka pulled up next to me on i-15 on my way to work, first time I've seen the car in about a year, let me tell ya it looks NICE. That thing pulls like no ones business, tried to give him a run next to him, ya couldn't even touch him. nice, now all ya need is a full jdm bumpers and sides.
    Thanks man! I would have kitted the car when I got it painted, but I didn't have the cash.
    and the fact that kitless is the way to go!
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Too sweet. Man I wasn't even in the car & I was holding my breath.

hey tim i dont know if i can post the race vids from here. i will have to try this afternoon. i talked to john again and he may be gone before i get back. damn his car is so fast.

rich, you're lucky i wasnt with him or it would have been two galants pulling like no ones business. im just glad that my car can keep up for the first couple of seconds and then tim's horsepower takes over.

tim, ill get closer before mod. the heads should be done by then i think it is still cool that we have two of the fastest galants in the country and definately the two fastest galants in utah 8)

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    hey tim i dont know if i can post the race vids from here. i will have to try this afternoon. i talked to john again and he may be gone before i get back. damn his car is so fast.

rich, you're lucky i wasnt with him or it would have been two galants pulling like no ones business. im just glad that my car can keep up for the first couple of seconds and then tim's horsepower takes over.

tim, ill get closer before mod. the heads should be done by then i think it is still cool that we have two of the fastest galants in the country and definately the two fastest galants in utah 8)
    Cool, I'm continuing to work on my tune. I've almost got it perfect now. I love having such a modified car that flushing the engine and changing the oil actually makes a difference in power That sucker must have been dirty from the break-in. I get it dynoed tomorrow; I'll post some charts once I'm done.

WOOT WOOT. yeah post em up man i cant wait to see the official numbers. where are you going to get it done. maybe i can get on the same rollers so that i have a better comparo. i have to go get done when i get back at the dyno i have been on the last two times ive been.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12